11th August 2010, 12:19 AM
gurmeet281170

Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

what are the documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

Related Questions:
  1. Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?
  2. Date of Sikh Minority Quota Test?
  3. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  4. What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam conducted by IBPS at the age of 36?
  6. Any top Universities which offer quoto for Sikh minorities for pursuing M.Tech in CSE
  7. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  8. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  9. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in Minority after scoring 5267 rank
  12. Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?
  13. Is there checking of candidates who got admission in Sikh minority examination in GNDEC?
  14. Chance of free seat in Muslim minority O.C quota in Hyderabad with score of 4481 in TS EAMCET?
  15. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  16. How to get admission in IPU colleges through management quota?
  17. Can a Parsi student apply for Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
11th August 2010, 03:17 AM
adityabhushan

Default Re: Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

documents needed for minority quota is a verified certificate issued by national commission of minority.
its issued by government for minority.

just you can apply the application form for ipu and submit your minority certificate with the application form.

thats all.
with best wishes
aditya
11th August 2010, 05:01 PM
jicks

Default Re: Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

First you should have cleared CET exam.

For any Reserved Category, you should produce a valid Caste certificate in original attested by VAO or Tahsildar of your area, and also your father's caste certificate.

You can visit the college or its website to know the details of the date of counselling according to your marks.

All the Best....
28th August 2010, 05:26 PM
Rickers

Hello,
For the sikh minority quota the Indraprastha University offers 15% seats.
The procedure for that is to collect the special application form for the sikh candidates for admission will be published.
Then apply as a minority student with you caste certificates.
So you will get the reserved seat under the minority.
Good luck!!!!!!
30th August 2010, 07:20 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
to get a seat under sikh minority you need to clear the exam.after that you have to produce your valid caste certificate issued by National commission of Minority or by goverment of minority development.
Best Wishes!!!!!!
31st August 2010, 11:01 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurmeet281170 View Post
what are the documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu
hello ...
For the sikh minority quota the Indraprastha University offers 15% seats.
The procedure for that is to collect the special application form for the sikh candidates for admission will be published.
Then apply as a minority student with you caste certificates.
all the best
9th October 2010, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply in pharm-D in sargodha university on minority bases
23rd February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmission in gne college in automobile eng.
13th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

from where i will get this... minority certificate...
31st March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the sikhs quota for mbbs course in ip university
3rd April 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take addmission in gne college in automobile eng.
Sorry being a gne student I m want to tell u that there is no automobile engg. in gne Ludhiana. For further info log on to www.gndec.ac.in
6th April 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Tips for IIT 2011
7th April 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for sikh minority quota?
8th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get a seat under sikh minority quotq in ipu in btech when applying online?
20th April 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hey me want to do elect and comm engg ... pls tell me whch colleges are there for it in sikh quota
and also how to aply !!
22nd April 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the qouta for outside delhi student in INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY???
(Iam SC)
15th May 2011, 04:48 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

For any Reserved Category, you should produce a valid Caste certificate in original attested by VAO or Tahsildar of your area, and also your father's caste certificate.

You can visit the college or its website to know the details of the date of counselling according to your marks.
15th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i got rank 21000 in ipu cet and i am sikh live outside delhi can i get admission in ipu
28th June 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

how should i pay admission fee in gne ldh. by demand draft or cash.if by demand draft in whose favour should be draft
28th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,this is garima
i had given CET of BCA for ip university and my rank is 2222 can i get admission in GGSIP university in BCA AND i m belongs to a sikh
family so also tell me what is the procedure for me to get admission in BCA having SIKH MINORITY CERTIFICATE
28th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

from where to get Sikh minority certificate on the day of counseling.
6th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got 11249 rank in bba cet exam.... i wanna take addmission in guru teg bahadur institute of management.... so is it possible....????????????
23rd July 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

my rank in cet is 43232 &i belong to sikh minoroty outside delhi gen . may i gedt addmission in gtbit in cse or it
17th August 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the quota for b.ed in ip university for sikh student
29th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

my rank in cet is 30396 & i belong to sikh minority and lives in delhi. may i get admission in gtbit ???
6th June 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in srcc delhi in Sikh minority quota my 12 aggregate is 94.5 I want to do bcom honours .
16th June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

plzz tell me how can i take seat in 2nd year of b.tech in sikh quata after clear diploma..... and what are the conditions
28th June 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 17200 in cet-131 can I get mechanical in amity
28th June 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 17200 in btech can I get any chance to amity in mechanical engineering
26th April 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i don't have 2 class admission card carrying roll no. and more . It is with school management. A copy was provided which was kept by JEE MAIN authorities while giving exam. Can i apply 4 sikh quota form with JEE MAIN admit card only?
27th July 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

From where can i get a sikh minority certificate to attend the edcet counselling in hyderabad, andhra pradesh?
10th April 2015, 02:31 PM
unregistered

Smile Re: Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From where can i get a sikh minority certificate to attend the edcet counselling in hyderabad, andhra pradesh?
hey friend listen you can get iy from a nearest gurudwara sahib. they issue that on same day. guruwara sahib must be recognised by the management committee of gurudwara sahib in hydrabad do get more knowledge on their website regarding the timmings
30th April 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

My rank inJEE 2019 is 8 lakh. I am Sikh can I get admission under Sikh miniority quota in GTBIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?