15th April 2012, 10:11 PM
1Abhay1

Does Allahabad university offers BSc Physics? What is the admission process?

Does Allahabad University offers Bsc. Physics? If, yes what is the admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Question papers of Physics of Allahabad University
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for MSc electronics course? When to apply for the same?
  6. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  7. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  8. Can I appear for M.Com after completing B.Com?
  9. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  11. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  12. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  13. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  15. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  16. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  17. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  18. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
14th June 2012, 09:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Allahabad university offers BSc Physics? What is the admission process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Abhay1 View Post
Does Allahabad University offers Bsc. Physics? If, yes what is the admission process?
The University of Allahabad offers the following B.Sc undergraduate degree courses:
  • B.Sc in Mathematics
  • B.Sc in Biology
  • B.Sc in Applied Science
  • B.Sc in Home Science
Admission to the program is based on Entrance Examinations [UGAT]. The Exam consists of the following:

General English or General Hindi
General Awareness
Science Group

Admission will take place from 20th June 2012 by the process of Counseling. For online registration one must refer to the University website www.auadmission.co.in

Candidate may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?