25th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?

I want to know if Calcutta University offers BCA course. And also if am I eligible or not ? I have passed class 12 this year from West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education with the following marks Bengali - 70 , English - 90 , Biology - 90 , Chemistry - 40 , Maths - 30 , Physics - 40. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Calcutta University offers LLB for B.Com graduates? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  5. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  8. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  9. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  10. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  11. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  12. Details about M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology course
  13. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  14. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  15. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  17. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2014, 08:13 AM
futureexpert

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?

Dear we are sorry to say that Calcutta University does not offers BCA - Bachelor's of Computer Application which is why you can not get admission in Calcutta University for BCA but it offers MCA - Master's of Computer Application.

I have read entire prospectus of Calcutta University and did not find BCA in the list of the courses offered by this university so you should find out another good university around your area and get admission in BCA to have good knowledge of computer application field.

I have attached that prospectus of Calcutta University so please read and get more details.

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calcutta University Courses List.pdf(546.6 KB, 341 views)
17th May 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?

I am doing a BCA course under Calcutta University... Is it false course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?