27th August 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?

Sir/Mam,

I want to doing phd. or M.phil in Allahabad, so please give me guideline. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission? Is it possible for me to just apply or follow some process. Can anyone give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  3. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  4. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  10. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  11. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  12. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  13. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  14. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  15. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  18. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
13th September 2016, 07:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to doing phd. or M.phil in Allahabad, so please give me guideline. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission? Is it possible for me to just apply or follow some process. Can anyone give me the answer?

Yes, you can do PhD in Allahabad. The PhD program is available in Allahabad University also. The student should apply to the PhD program through online or offline for the admission. The applicant should have studied a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of fifty five percent marks are eligible to apply for PhD. The applicant has to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university for the admission. This is the basic procedure followed for admission to PhD program. The applicant can contact the university concerned department for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?