7th December 2019, 09:41 AM
Sowet Nukul

Does Bihar Board allows to write 10th Board exams in both English and Hindi language medium?

Sir, I am a student of Bihar Board of 10th standard. And wants to know about that it is possible to write the answers of Science and Mathematics in English medium and other subjects in Hindi medium?

9th December 2019, 01:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bihar Board allows to write 10th Board exams in both English and Hindi language medium?

No, you have only one option to opt for the medium of writing the answer.

So, you cannot write the various subject in different language. The language paper should be written in the same language.
9th July 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Bihar Board allows to write 10th Board exams in both English and Hindi language medium?

Can I write maths and science paper in English and. Sst paper in hindi
26th July 2021, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to give exam in English language of subject maths and science in year 2022 .can I do this?
5th August 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how can I check that I have marked English medium or Hindi medium in registration form of Bihar board class 12.
29th November 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of Bihar board class 10th standard and I want to know about that is possible to write the answer science and mathematics in English and other subject in Hindi
8th February 2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I write science ,mathematics in English medium and sst in hindi medium
22nd June 2022, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,sat book for class 10 Bihar board available In English language.
7th September 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to give exam in English language of subject maths and science in year 2022 .can I do this?
No you have to chose the language you want to answer all the subjects except literature subject
14th September 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give science and maths paper in English and SST paper in Hindi in Bihar board class 10 in 2023
23rd February 2023, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i give science and math paper in English language and other subject in hinhi language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?