17th August 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear 10th Bihar Board exams in English Medium?

Sir, I want to give the Board exam of 10th standard in English medium. I am a student of Bihar Board. I would like to know how I can give the Board exams in English? I don't want to appear the Board exams in Hindi medium. Please help me.

30th August 2019, 09:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear 10th Bihar Board exams in English Medium?

There is provision of appearing for board examination of Bihar Board Secondary Education in English or Hindi Medium. At the time of registration, candidate needs to mention the medium in which he wants to appear for the examination.

If you have mentioned Hindi as medium for board exam then you can not change now. You will have to appear for board exam in Hindi medium else again register for board exam with English Medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?