14th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Does Engineering a better choice for Girls? Qualities that a candidate should possess to join Engineering?

is engineering is good for agirl what are the qualities of agirl to select engineering is boys or girls intelligent in engineerig

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  2. Which engineering course has more scope for girls? Does BSc possess more score than engineering? Which engineering college is the best in Delhi?
  3. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  4. Eligibility to join Military Engineering Services for girls? How to join? -- [New]
  5. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  6. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  7. Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?
  8. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  9. Any chance for girls to join Defense Academy for engineering like UPSC?
  10. Please guide me regarding Custom Officer jobs at Airport?
  11. How to become a custom officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%
  12. Which field in Engineering suits me to become best Engineer being a candidate of Pakistan and secured 59.18% in 12th?
  13. Date of BSNL JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for BSNL JTO exam if I am a BSc student
  15. How to become a member of Merchant Navy after completing 10th class
  16. Qualities one should possess to become a civil servant? I have passed B.Tech final year in GMR IT Rajam
  17. How can I become a custom officer at Airport after completing BBA Aviation Management
  18. What kind of private sector jobs i can approach after M.Sc. in Plant Pathology?
14th September 2011, 06:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Engineering a better choice for Girls? Qualities that a candidate should possess to join Engineering?

dear friend,

See dear that's not the matter.Whatever you may be : a girl or a boy.It is totally depend upon

the quality of the candidate.If you have the quality then there is no problem to persue your B.Tech

degree.Besides this, now-a-days there are so many girls who are doing their B.Tech degree.So it will

not create any problem to you.
You can do this degree if you have the following eligibility ::

1.Passed 10+2 th standard with minimum 55% of marks for genaral and for SC/ST it is 45%
2.Have a score card or equivalent rank card in WBJEE , AIEEE or equivalent examination.

So don't worry, get admission to your neighbor college as early as possible.

all the best.
good day.
15th December 2012, 11:12 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Engineering a better choice for Girls? Qualities that a candidate should possess to join Engineering?

Obviously a better choice. It doesn't matter who you are.. a guy or a girl. The basic thing is your abilities and skills you have. If you are interested then you must join this course. I'm providing you the basic information about engineering. In order to become an engineer first you should have to clear the entrance exam of JEE which is of two parts:

1. JEE-Mian
2. JEE-Advance

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must be 10+2 with PCM from recognized board with at least 60 percent marks.

Best Colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?