5th January 2011, 08:21 PM
14vani

Best training center(With placement guarantee) for Automation course in Pune?

hi, i want to do automation course from pune. so which is the best training center for automation course with placement assurity in pune???

6th January 2011, 12:06 PM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: Best training center(With placement guarantee) for Automation course in Pune?

try to learn by your self by practising. there are may websites give lots of knowledges kindly do this after gaining basic knowledge and recent trends in your field you can go for it.

with regards
k.gopalakrishnan
7th March 2011, 10:53 PM
asishkumar

Default Re: Best training center(With placement guarantee) for Automation course in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14vani View Post
hi, i want to do automation course from pune. so which is the best training center for automation course with placement assurity in pune???
In the field of automation you should go for PLC course.
PLC stands for programmable logic controller.
PLC has vast application almost in every sector.
I think you can get a good opportunity there.

Yantra Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 101, 102, 103,
Plot No. 84, Survey No. 40,
Ambedkar Road, Sangamwadi,
Near RTO Office,
Pune 411 001
Telephone/ Fax : 020 26053200 (30 lines)
Email:- [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:45 AM
manmeetahuja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14vani View Post
Hello, yes focusing on basics help you to takes care of things easily. I am providing solutions and trainings for automation, which one can do at his home and also if needed contact us for normal training.

However, no institute today offers placement guarantee, only assistance is provided. so don’t be fooled by the advertisements of this type.

I provide Training in automation, process controls, mechatronics and automation sales, Hydraulics, pneumatics here in Pune.

we can provide comprehensive and easy to learn materials. We also provide simulators for automation systems for practice.

call us at 7709153486
Manmeet Singh
Kalewadi Phata, Pune
21st July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do automation course from chennai. so which is the best training center for automation course with placement assurity in chennai???
26th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do automation course from chennai. so which is the best training center for automation course with placement assurity in punei???
3rd September 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i m engineering graduate in IT .but is this necessery for me to join any training institude or not n if yes then which in pune?
25th September 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

neo creative vision technology is the good institute for PLC,scada or not? please reply me urgently
18th October 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiii people please tell me about hydroaulics and pneumatics courses provided in pune.
12th December 2011, 04:50 PM
manmeetahuja

Please contatc me for more details at [email protected]
12th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Ramaki1116

Hello, yes focusing on basics help you to takes care of things easily. I am providing solutions and trainings for automation, which one can do at his home and also if needed contact us for normal training.

However, no institute today offers placement guarantee, only assistance is provided. so don’t be fooled by the advertisements of this type.

I provide Training in automation, process controls, mechatronics and automation sales, Hydraulics, pneumatics here in Pune.

we can provide comprehensive and easy to learn materials. We also provide simulators for automation systems for practice.

call us at 7709153486
Manmeet Singh
Kalewadi Phata, Pune
29th January 2012, 07:24 PM
swati_forum

In the field of automation you should go for PLC course.
PLC stands for programmable logic controller.
PLC has vast application almost in every sector.
I think you can get a good opportunity there.

Yantra Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 101, 102, 103,
Plot No. 84, Survey No. 40,
Ambedkar Road, Sangamwadi,
Near RTO Office,
Pune 411 001
Telephone/ Fax : 020 26053200 (30 lines)
Email:- [email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Students,

You are going to be an Engineer soon or completed engineering and are now looking for the right career. And you must have worked hard to be here.
Now, it is time to think and choose a career that will put you on fast-track professional growth. Career in Automation is an attractive and exciting option. Think about it!

Why a career in Automation?

Automation as an industry is growing in India as well as globally. The demand for talented engineers is also growing rapidly.
In 2011, for example, thirty small and large global automation related companies from US, UK, Australia and other developed markets have started their operations in India. All these companies are looking to hire engineers with fundamental skills and concepts in automation. But unfortunately, automation subject syllabus for most engineering courses in India is not updated. As a result students are missing out on growing and exciting career opportunities in automation.
As a professional in Automation industry you
%u2022 Get to work on most advanced technologies
%u2022 Solve complex challenges for the best companies
%u2022 Gain exposure to career opportunities in the Middle East, Europe, USA and Japan
Specialized skill set of Automation means you will always be on the cutting edge professionally.

Target Careers
Control Systems Designer/Engineer Consultant Vision Systems Engineer
PLC / SCADA Engineer/Programmer Software Engineer (MES solutions) Control Panel Designer
Project Manager Robotics Engineer/Programmer Safety Systems Engineer
Technical Director
(senior position) Operations Manager
(senior position) Engineering Manager
(senior position)

Acquiring advanced knowledge and right skills is the key to build your career in Automation. Learning from the industry experts with global experience will accelerate your professional growth.

Building your career in Automation!

Just Engineering promises to open exciting and high-growth career opportunities in Automation for you. We have partnered with SAGE Didactic, a market leading Automation solutions and training company from Australia to bring the latest and best in Automation training to Indian market.
After completing the course %u201CIntroduction to Automation%u201D from Just Engineering, you could build an exciting career with some of the leading companies in Automation.

Target Industry Sectors

Automobile Chemical and Process Industry Building Automation
Pharmaceutical Mining and Metals System Integrators
Equipment manufacturers FMCG White Goods
Oil and Gas Food and Beverage Power
Electrical/Electronics Defence Water and Waster Water

We provide industrial practical exposure with our Award Winning Conveyor TTIM training platform. Some of the salient features of our training course are:
%u2022 Most practical and hands-on focus with essential theory
%u2022 The training system is backed by Australia%u2019s leading independent automation and industrial control company and has strategic collaborations with the world%u2019s foremost technology manufacturers, educators and research institutes
%u2022 Experienced faculty in diversified Industrial Automation applications
%u2022 Our courses are specifically designed to meet industrial needs. Special Training programmes can be customised if required by a particular industry/company
%u2022 Fully equipped practical training lab with latest automation facilities providing training in an industrial type set-up which no other institute currently provides
%u2022 We don%u2019t only teach PLC/SCADA programming but are the only institute which provides Complete Automation Technology Training
%u2022 Our premises is located in heart of the city and has green surroundings which is absolutely conducive for education
%u2022
What more, the training also means you are also eligible to receive placement assistance from Just Engineering for highly rewarding employment opportunities in India and overseas.
At Just Engineering we commitment to be your guide towards building a rocking career in Automation!

Hope to hear from you and feel free to contact us via email or phone for any further information required.

Please refer attachment for detailed brochure.

Best Regards,

Just Engineering Pvt Ltd
Smrutigandh Complex, Behind Hotel Shivsagar,
JM Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune
Tel - 7387496929
Website %u2013 www.justengg.com Email ID- [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

how is technocrat automation chennai???
26th August 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

is ACS,pune best for plc course??and what about its placement??
4th December 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

gud vng sir/madam i comleted my b,tech in 2012th batch i intrested in industrial automation course so plz give a details about my course ..which is best automation training institute in india and with 100% guarantee placement..........so plz forward to detals about my email id: [email protected]
17th January 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want information regarding MAGNUS GLobal Tech Pvt. Ltd.?????
14th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Best training center(With placement guarantee) for Automation course in kerala
24th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR BEST AUTOMATION TRANING AND PLEACEMENT FOR DELHI AND HYDRABAD PLEASE GUIDE ME...THANK
1st April 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST PLC INSTITUTE IN PUNE??
8th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do industrial automation training from pune, n i completed my BE graduation from electronics and instrumentation...
so give information about it
email:[email protected]
thanks
29th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to do the automation course ..........tell me which instiute is best.............ACS/PROLIFIC IN PUNE.....OR TECHNOCRAT AUTOMATION IN CHENNAI....ALL HAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK GIVEN BY THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE CLEARED THE TRAINING AND DINT GET JOB.............
24th June 2013, 02:01 PM
mitjustengg

Hello Friends, I would like to suggest one center which is situated in Pune for PLC SCAdA training. Just Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best PLC SCADA training institute in Pune which will gives you Australian based automation training. This courses will delivered using the award winning TTIM training platform. They can give you golden opportunities for your automation career. For further

Just Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
'Smrutigandh' Complex, Opp Sambhaji Park,
Behind Hotel Shivsagar, JM Road,
Deccan Gymkhana, Pune- 411005.
http://www.justengg.com/
Telephone- 020 64008882 / 95951 77077
Email Id- [email protected]
29th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do plc automation course from pune. so which is the best training center for automation course with placement assurity in pune???
19th July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir\ maam me guide for automation career .me as a EEE Branch guideme which place will better for automation .email id [email protected]
16th August 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about precon automation mumbai,is it good or not,i am going to join please tell me as soon as [email protected]
24th August 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, quickly tell me, where is the best electrical autometion institute in india????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
7th October 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about best(100%) placement providing industrial automation institute in bhubaneswar or kolkata?????????
13th October 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have complted my B.E. with e.c branch and now i wants to persue tranining program but m confused which 1 to opt among networkig,robotics and automation. so please guide me with this.
8th November 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

is acsindia automation training institute gives 100% placement?
4th December 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Best training center(With placement guarantee) for Automation course in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is acsindia automation training institute gives 100% placement?
No..Dont go to ACS..its fraud center.. its waste of ur time as well as money. In our batch not even one student got placemnt through them...
12th March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS BUT STILL NOT ABLE TO KNOW WHICH INSTITUTE IS BEST CAN I GO FOR TECHNOCRAT AUTOMATION IN CHENNAI FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
4th July 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

id ipcs automation cochin good for automation training and what about there placement?
30th July 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for automation in thane with job guarantee. .guide me plz..email id [email protected]
7th September 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I know that best training center in india for Automation.And take the Job garntee.
Please email to my id [email protected]
26th November 2014, 02:29 PM
vsgaddam

Join india's No.1 plc scada training :

KAUSTYA ROBOTICS PVT.LTD
(An ISO 9001:2008 certified company)
2 nd floor, KBG Classics, Above PN Gadgil Jewelry,
Near Mankikar Hospital, Pune- Nashik Highway,
Bhosari, Pune-39
Phone No: 020- 65292020
Email ID: [email protected]
19th January 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

which best training centre for automation course in Pune with placement guarantee?
10th March 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Join India's No.1 PLC SCADA AUTOMATION TRAINING & PLACEMENT ORGANIZATION @

KAUSTYA ROBOTICS PVT.LTD

3 rd Floor, Samarth Heights,

Opp. Vishal E-Square,

Pimpri, Pune-411018

Landmark: Pimpri Chouk,Behind Roxy Hotel, Opp. Vishal E-Square

( 5 Mins Walk from Pimpri Bus Stop / Railway Station )

Contact No: 020- 65 29 20 20

Cell No: 91 844 6 544 595

Email : [email protected]
16th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b.tech in 2014 in mechanical i interested in automation so pls tell me which institute best foe good training and placement my [email protected]
3rd June 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends,

I would like to suggest one of the best Automation training institute for certification in Process Automation and Certification in Electrical Automation with Job guaranty.

Kokban Automation Pvt Ltd.
Pentagaon Tower 3
Office No. 002,
Magarpatta City, Hadapsar
Pune.
Contact - 91-20-26898369
29th June 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation in Entc and I am looking for automation courses in Pune . So which are the best institutes in Pune? Pls guide me
thank you
15th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is best industrial automation Institute fr Training and placement??? Prolific or technocrats, Chennai??? Mail me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?