23rd January 2012, 11:43 AM
subbalakshmiswaminathan

Does IGNOU offer M.Phil course? If so, Duration for this course and what are the subjects in the M.Phil course?

does IGNOU conduct M.PHIL courses and if yes then what is the duration of completion and what are the subjects?

24th January 2012, 12:03 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Phil course? If so, Duration for this course and what are the subjects in the M.Phil course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbalakshmiswaminathan View Post
does IGNOU conduct M.PHIL courses and if yes then what is the duration of completion and what are the subjects?
M. Phil is offered by IGNOU in the following subjects:

Economics
Sociology
Public Administration
Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies
Translation Studies

The course duration varies for each discipline and depending upon the stream. I am attaching the document downloaded from the IGNOU webpage http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/icc/ru/Ph.D.%20Programmes for your ready reference.
Attached Files
File Type: doc 2).doc(546.5 KB, 193 views)
14th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Phil course? If so, Duration for this course and what are the subjects in the M.Phil course?

does ignou provide m phil in eng
30th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

From which university i can do m.phil in fine arts with 44% marks in M.A?
8th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 58 years old ,did a government job.Can I resume academic interest?I have 55% in MA Econ.Is M Phil or Phd.in finance possible?
M .K.Das
19th November 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

help me whether IGNOU offers Mphil in English?
26th December 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

MPhil in english
14th January 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Does ignou offers mphil in english
24th February 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

M. Phil in Computer Science available in IGNOU? My age is 36, can i study M. Phil?
10th March 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer M.Phil in physics?If so,what are the criteria fr admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?