16th August 2016, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I shift from Kurushetra to Delhi in 10th standard?

I'm student of the 10th class in kurukshetra school in first semester. I want to take admission in Delhi school for second semester because due to family reason

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th?
  2. Is it advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th? -- [New]
  3. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  4. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  5. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  6. What is the date of announcement of results of Shift I and Shift II?
  7. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  8. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
  9. How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I have done 11th and 12th from Panchkula
  11. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  12. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  14. How to shift from UP board to MP board in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  16. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  17. Is it possible to shift to 10th class if failed in 9th?
  18. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
20th August 2016, 04:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Kurushetra to Delhi in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm student of the 10th class in kurukshetra school in first semester. I want to take admission in Delhi school for second semester because due to family reason
If you are currently studying in Central School in Kurukshetra, then only you can continue your studies for second semester in Delhi after taking admission in a Central school of Delhi.

However, private schools don't allow candidates from other schools to continue their studies from where they had left in other schools.

Some of the books for Class 10 ISC board are:

NCERT : Mathematics Textbook For Class - X (English) (Paperback)
Author: NCERT
Publisher: National Council Of Education Research And Training
Price: Rs. 124

ICSE - Concise Mathematics Part 2 For Class - 10 (Paperback)
Rs. 370

Foundation Science Biology for Class - 10 (English) (Paperback)
Author: Mishra N K, Saha L C
Publisher: BHARATI BHAWAN PUB.& DIS.
Price: Rs. 78
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?