15th April 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?

Hello,
I want to do my MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia.
Kindly tell me when MCA entrance exam
notification will be issue? And also all the
requirements for applying in the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  2. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  3. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  6. Last date for filling up the forms of graduation courses at JMI?
  7. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  10. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  15. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  16. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical?
27th April 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?

please give me side name of mca entrence exam in previous year question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?