18th April 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Jesus Mary college of Delhi provide hostel facility for its undergraduate students?

Does Jesus and Mary College of delhi provide hostel facility for its undergraduate students..?

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do Bachelor of Arts in Hinduism? List of the colleges/universities?
  2. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  3. Availability of forms for Jesus & Mary college?
  4. Can I get admission in Jesus and Mary College after scoring 58% in best four subjects in commerce stream without Maths?
  5. What is the fee structure for 1 year PMT course? Does Allen provide hostel facility for girls students?
  6. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  7. Information about implantation training in BSNL Madhurai Branch?
  8. How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?
  9. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  10. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  12. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  13. List of the colleges offering B.Com(H)? What is the cutoff percentage?
  14. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  16. Where to join a good MBBS coaching institute for BHU, JIPMER, AFMC at Delhi or Chandigarh having hostel facility for girl students?
  17. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  18. List of institutes providing PG coaching for Undergraduate students in Tamilnadu?
10th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Jesus Mary college of Delhi provide hostel facility for its undergraduate students?

can i get admission in jesus and mary colledge after scoring 91.5percent in best of four subject in arts
11th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Jesus Mary college of Delhi provide hostel facility for its undergraduate students?

Is there hostel facilities in this college?
27th April 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Jesus Mary College of Delhi provide hostel facility for its undergraduate students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?