28th March 2012, 04:56 PM
loganya

Information about implantation training in BSNL Madhurai Branch?

tell me about implantation training in bsnl madurai branch,,,please give me the info

16th May 2013, 04:40 PM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information about implantation training in BSNL Madhurai Branch?

hi
my suggestion is chennai is very near to you,in the chennai in meenambakam bsnl implant training is there one week or one month training with hostel facility they will be provide to you and they will provide certificate also.i think some money we will pay to them nearly 2000r/- with hostel facility.
thank you
8th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

give me the fees details for in plant training
4th June 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for implant training at bsnl Salem n also sail n radio stations in salem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?