25th June 2020, 05:58 PM
Prashiya

Does JNU also offers MCA degree course via distance mode of education?

Hi, I wish to do MCA course via distance mode of education. I heard that JNU offers MCA via distance. Is it true? If yes, then how can I proceed with admission? Any entrance requirement? Admission charges and annual fees structure?

27th June 2020, 04:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU also offers MCA degree course via distance mode of education?

No, JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) does not offer MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree course in distance mode.

So, if you are interested in pursuing MCA degree course at JNU then you need to go for regular course whose duration will be of three years.

For complete details regarding JNU MCA admissions, you can refer to the link https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/Home.aspx and www.jnu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?