29th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Does MAPIMS get approval from MCI?

is MAPIMS get approval from mci in2013...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  2. Medical colleges having MCI approval?
  3. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  5. Has the newly opened medical trust institute of medical science Kochi received MCI approval?
  6. Is DD Medical college Thiruvallur MCI approved?
  7. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  8. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  9. Is DD medical college MCI approved?
  10. Is Sharda University approved by AICTE?
  11. Is Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi medical college approved from MCI?
  12. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
  13. How many seats are there in RPMT?
  14. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  16. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  18. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
20th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does MAPIMS get approval from MCI?

is melmaruvathur adhiparasakthi medical college get approval from MCI
......please send me the details....
14th September 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

When will adhiparasathi institute of medical sciences get MCI approval for the year 2013? why is MCI hesitating approval?
29th October 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

whether mapims wil get approval 4 the year 2013-14?
5th November 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

whether mci have given approval for 2013,please give me details
6th November 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

nobody is answering about melmaruvathur adhiparasakthi medical college approval
17th July 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

MAPIMS HASNT GOT THEIR APPROVAL YET AND THEY ARE FIGHTING IN COURT . THEIR SLP NUMBER IN 29790 YOU CAN VERIFY THE DETAILS OF THE CASE IN SUPREME COURT WEBSITE . THEY ARE IN TROUBLE WITH CBI IN FAKE FACULTY CASE AS WELL AS FRAUDULENCE CASE . THEY DONT HAV ENOUGH INFRASTRUCTURE TO SATISFY MCI , ON A WHOLE I WOULD SUGGEST BETTER PLAN ANY OTHER COLLEGE TO BECOME A DOCTOR OR STUDY IN MAPIMS JUST TO GET AN MBBS CERTIFICATE
20th December 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I THINK MAPIMS COLLEGE SHOULD NOT GET THE RECOGNITION BECAUSE MAPIMS HAVE MANY FAKE CURRENCY AND MANY FAKE FORGED DOCCUMENTS AND MONEY LAUNDERING CASES I THINK MAPIMS COLLEGE SHOULD BE UNDERTAKEN BY GOVERNMENT BECAUSE TRUST OF MAPIMS MELMARUVATHUR ADHIPARASHAKTHI COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCHIS CORRUPT THEY SHOULD BE A CBI AND MCI CASE TO PROBE THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY GOING ON IN THE MAPIMS COLLEGE , I KINDLY REQUEST A SINCERE AND HONEST ADVOCATE TO FILE A CASE AGAINST THE MAPIMS COLLEGE AND I HUMBLY REQUEST THIS TO THE HIGH COURT AND THE SUPREME COURT AND THE CBI TO REGISTER A FRESH CASE I AM A STUDENT OF THE MAPIMS COLLEGE IF MY COLLEGE KNOWS THAT I HAVE TYPED THIS THEY WILL HAVE MY FAMILY AND MYSELF MURDERED PLEASE HELP !!
15th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

If time of india magazine make a detailed analysis regarding recognition of MAPIMS, it will be a great help to current students as well as the aspirants. Pray they will do this.
15th June 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

If time of india magazine make a detailed analysis regarding recognition of MAPIMS, it will be a great help to current students as well as the aspirants. Pray they will do this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?