12th July 2011, 08:38 PM
redfrert

Has the newly opened medical trust institute of medical science Kochi received MCI approval?

the newly opened medical trust institute of medical sciences in kochi. has it received mci approval?

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Sivaganga Medical College open in Tamilnadu?
  2. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  4. Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Medical colleges having MCI approval?
  6. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  7. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  8. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  9. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  10. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  11. After B.Pharmacy can we do MBBS?
  12. Total number of government MBBS seats available in Kerala? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  14. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  15. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
  16. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  17. Is DD Medical college Thiruvallur MCI approved?
  18. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
10th November 2011, 04:17 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Has the newly opened medical trust institute of medical science Kochi received MCI approval?

hi,
the newly opened medical trust institute of medical sciences in kochi is not received MCI approval as yet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?