1st July 2011, 08:36 PM
pssimpreet

Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?

R/sir
Plz tell that does MCI consider M.Sc medical microbiology as a post graduate degree nd also tell the exect duration of this course as by some institution complete it in 3 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  3. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. What are the jobs after studying BSc MLT?How much is the salary?
  8. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  9. Can I apply for the post of Drug Inspector being a Degree Holder in Medical Microbiology?
  10. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  11. Suggestions required for the topic of the project work(MSc medical microbiology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  14. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  15. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  16. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  17. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  18. Whether MBBS is equivalent to MBBS(Allopathic)? -- [New]
7th March 2012, 09:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssimpreet View Post
R/sir
Plz tell that does MCI consider M.Sc medical microbiology as a post graduate degree nd also tell the exect duration of this course as by some institution complete it in 3 years.

M.Sc in Medical Microbiology is not considered as a post graduate program by Medical Council of India.

The Duration of the course is 3 years and is offered by Kasturba Medical College - Manipal.

The M.Sc Programs recognized by the Medical Council of India are as follows:
  • M.Sc -Anatomy
  • M.Sc -Physiology
  • M.Sc -Medical Bio-Chemistry
  • M.Sc -Pathology
  • M.Sc -Medical Pharmocology
  • M.Sc -Medical Anatomy
  • M.Sc -Medical Pathology
  • M.Sc -Medical Bacteriology
20th May 2012, 10:49 AM
pssimpreet

Default Re: Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?

CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME ABOUT THE MEDICAL COLLEGES OFFERING M.Sc MEDICAL PATHOLOGY, M.Sc MEDICAL BACTERIOLOGY.
2nd September 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Resp Sir, I passed M.Sc. Medical Microbilogy from NIMS Deemed Univercity, Jaipur. where are M.Sc. course duretion only two year. I applied my application for post of Sr Demonstrator in Dr SN Medical college, Jodhpur. Am i aligible for this post? If not, Pls guide me next. Sunil
14th September 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother is studying in msc medical biochemistry in integral university lucknow , but it is not apprpved by mci. Does mci approvel is necessary for msc medical biochemestry course.
2nd September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hv cmpleted my bsc life science from zoology and chemistry.am I eligible for MSc medical?and sir what is the exact duration of medical MSc?because sir some private colleges doing this course in 2 year.. sir pls tell me exact duration of medical MSc .
13th February 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my M.Sc in simple Microbiology with Ph.D in medical Microbiology.I applied my application for post of Sr Demonstrator in JIMS, Rampur Am i eligible for this post according MCI guidelines? If not, Pls guide me next. Shivani
25th September 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is a person with 2 years Medical M.Sc. Biochemistry eligible to be appointed as a faculty in medical college as per MCI?
If no, then plz provide with the notification of MCI stating so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?