14th July 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in B.E Gujarat government?

How much percentage required to admission in b.e. Gujarat govt.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in B.E Gujarat government?
  2. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  4. Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?
  5. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in Gujarat college?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  9. How much percentage is required to take admission in Physiotherapi in Gujarat?
  10. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
  11. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA? -- [New]
  12. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  13. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  14. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  15. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  16. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
27th December 2012, 12:12 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in B.E Gujarat government?

You must have min 60% in class 12th with maths and physics as compulsory subjects to get admission in BE in govt colleges in Gujarat.you must qualify the state level entrance test of Gujarat to get admission in govt colleges.Some colleges where you can try for admission-

Govt engineering college Bhavnagar

Govt engineering college,Patan

Govt engineering college Gandhinagar

GH patel college of engineering and technology

University of Baroda

UV patel college of engineering

Lalabhai Dalpatbhai college of engineering.
3rd May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in B.E Gujarat government?

sir i have got 110 marks in jee main and 55% in 12th board, can i get seat in goverment engineering collages in gujarat?? Must reply
7th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 52 marks in jee main. And 50 % in board exam. I appear in government college.?
13th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have 38 Marks in Jee , and 88.70 Percentile in Hsc Exam which Government Collegue can give me admission for Mechnical Engineering
12th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have 15 marks in jee,and 41.67 percentile in H.sc exam which private college can give admission in mechanical or electrical engineering in Gujrat?
23rd May 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 45 marks in JEE and 23.54 percentile in HSC which private college can give me admission in civil engeering in gujarat?
11th June 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 54 marks in JEE and 43 percentile in HSC which private college can give me admission in electrical engeering in gujarat?
17th June 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i have got 48.62% in XII and 67 in JEE in which college can i apply for B.E. or B.tec engg in Gujrat or maharashtra
25th April 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 35% in 12th science with math & 24 marks in jee. It is possible to get addmisson in government engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?