30th August 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get lecturership in diploma colleges?

Respected sir/Madam,

I am Saheli Chakraborty.I have passed BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from MVJ College of Engineering (under VTU) in 2013 with 77.24%(avg of all 8 semesters).
My 10th percentage was 88.25%.I had 75.4% in 12th.

I actually want to know is my degree sufficint for the lecturership in diploma colleges?and if sufficient plz let me to know how to apply for that post in both the govt and private diploma colleges.plz reply in my email id [email protected].

I am looking for your reply.plz reply.
Thanks nd regards
Saheli

Related Questions:
  1. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  2. Scope of microbiology in lecturership?
  3. Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturership for undergraduate colleges for statistics
  5. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  6. Does MPSC/UPSC require lecturership in engineering college? Requirements to get a permanent job in university and engineering colleges?
  7. Under what circumstances I would be eligible to clear lecturership?
  8. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  10. List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?
  11. Will I be eligible for lecturership after passing MSc Physics
  12. Any UGC program can help me to get Lecturership in Information Technology? -- [New]
  13. How to appear and prepare for NET SET exam? I have completed LLM with IPR
  14. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  15. Is there any vacancy in Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges for Lecturership in Commerce Department?
  16. When is the Maharastra SET 2010 Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  18. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?