27th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?

sir iam doin bsc(h)physics 1st year after completing that i want to take admission in new zealand universities so may i no the procedure and requirnment for that

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  2. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  3. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  5. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  6. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  7. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  8. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  9. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  12. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  13. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  15. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do MBA internal after completing B.Com with 49%?
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
15th August 2016, 01:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?

Requirements for higher studies in New Zealand :-

- Pass the qualifying degree from a recognized institute.
- Have valid passport.
- Have valid score in the entrance exams.
- Have financial stability to sustain the expense in New Zealand.

Procedure of admission :-

- Appear in IELTS.
- Apply online in the universities of New Zealand as per your IELTS score.
- Appear in interview round and perform well.
- If shortlisted, complete all formalities as specified by the institute, confirm your admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?