24th November 2010, 08:09 PM
bhaaradwaaj

Does Sandeepani School of VLSI offer 100% placements in Embedded systems course?

hi i need to take up a course on embedded systems... i have an idea of choosing Sandeepani school of vlsi to do my course as they claim that they are giving placement for 100% sure. i need your guidance make sure the news given to me is right, and i also need to know that if they r giving placement for sure in what kind of company they place us in and also wat will be the designation of us... i also need to know what will be the minimum and maximum starting salary for a guy who got into companies from their institute?

30th November 2010, 10:55 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sandeepani School of VLSI offer 100% placements in Embedded systems course?

CDAC Instiute is best in the field of VLSI,EMBEDDED training and give 100% placements..
and to join in that you need to write exam and need to course for 6 months.......

coming to sandeepani school i donot have any idea...
13th January 2011, 10:32 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Sandeepani School of VLSI offer 100% placements in Embedded systems course?

First forget that any institute offers 100% placement ...they just boast about ....which is not actually true..think even IITs dont say about 100% placement ..!!!!
27th February 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

are you provide 100% placement in vlsi ?
18th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

@ surendergora: you said it right, not even the best university in the world will say we will give 100% placements if you join us.
To get into the best university in the world you naturally will be the best and naturally companies will also recruit the best. Hence forget about placement, and think how can you become the best that companies are interested to hire. So look for an institute that will make you the best, in terms of infrastructure, industry expert faculty, and the coursework that will make you industry ready. My friend did his MS in USA and could not get a job and came back to India. He took up a 6 month VLSI course in RV-VLSI, Bangalore and before completing 4 months he got placed through RV-VLSI campus placements in Cypress Semiconductors with a package of 6 lakhs. He said its the industry standard course work and the expert faculty at RV-VLSI which drove him to get this job. Be it Sandeepani, RV-VLSI or any institute in the world, you go to their campus first and then feel for it yourself before blindly accepting their marketing lines. Best of Luck
17th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I worked for 2 years in VLSI industry (in verification) and took a long break (for 3 years). Have been working in software since one year but would love to come back to VLSI. Is it really possible? I am considering enrolling for courses at institutes like Maven or Sandeepani who claim to provide placement assistance. Is it a good idea?
11th July 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

fee details about vlsi in RV-VLSI
20th July 2011, 04:43 PM

Hello!
My self Jalpesh Vaghasiya from Rajkot (Gujarat). I have done my B.E.E.C., 2008 pass out. I have more than 2 years of experience in other (Telecom)than Embedded system. But, now I get bored in Telecom and want to switch into Embedded from telecom.
So please tell me the list of best institutes for Embedded system training courese in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
8th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hi, am dilip, BE completed in 2011 with 2nd class.. thinking to join embeded course.. so pls give some best institutes n also information abt how to apply?
3rd September 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

In 2012 i'm going to complete my b.tech.after that i want to join the vlsi designing school in bangalore,plz suggest me which would be best frm all aspect
7th September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hi. im karthik. i completed my B.Tech..i want to join in a VLSI institute..may i know the various courses available in VLSI design..n fee details n best institutes which atleast provides
job assistance..........
23rd September 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

can any one suggest me about sandeepani in hyderabd , about its teaching and does they have placement assistance please suggest me on this
3rd November 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Which is BEST among RV-VLSI and IIVDT im too confused
16th November 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Does Sandeepani School of VLSI offer 100% placements in Embedded systems course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaaradwaaj View Post
hi i need to take up a course on embedded systems... i have an idea of choosing Sandeepani school of vlsi to do my course as they claim that they are giving placement for 100% sure. i need your guidance make sure the news given to me is right, and i also need to know that if they r giving placement for sure in what kind of company they place us in and also wat will be the designation of us... i also need to know what will be the minimum and maximum starting salary for a guy who got into companies from their institute?
No they dont offer 100% placement.... These guys sweet talk you into believing they have tie ups with big companies but ultimately what they offer is a job that pays you 5000-7000 /month!!!!.........sandeepani makes scapegoats out of students and is a nothing more than a money sucking bug with a bunch of crooks....the teaching is substandard and there are many students from previous batches who have'nt been placed (try asking them for the profiles of students from previous batches and watch them sweat!).....their excuse is the students aren't good enough!(what are the staff being paid for?)....I'd advise you to go for either rv-vlsi or veda-iit. Dont waste your time even considering this trash of an institute!
3rd December 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is ajay. i just want to know what we need to prepare for entrance exam to get seat in rv-vlsi,maven.and among these which is having good faculty and placement
14th January 2012, 10:26 PM
edward1989

No they dont offer 100% placement.... These guys sweet talk you into believing they have tie ups with big companies but ultimately what they offer is a job that pays you 5000-7000 /month!!!!.........sandeepani makes scapegoats out of students and is a nothing more than a money sucking bug with a bunch of crooks....the teaching is substandard and there are many students from previous batches who have'nt been placed (try asking them for the profiles of students from previous batches and watch them sweat!).....their excuse is the students aren't good enough!(what are the staff being paid for?)....I'd advise you to go for either rv-vlsi or veda-iit. Dont waste your time even considering this trash of an institute!
1st March 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

No one can assure u a 100% placement. But if you are able to keep the glowing fire in you, yes you are having a place in vlsi industry. I am working in one of the best vlsi company in the world. Here ppl are coming through some institutes like this. What i have seen is, they know only theoretical knowledge. No teacher can inject knowledge to a student's head. So dont blame any institute like that. But i personally suggest Veda IIT or CDAC for most of the courses. The main reason is they took students through a written test, which is very competetive.
16th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hello i am 2009 b.tech ece woking in A BANKING INDUSTRY SINCE 1/2 YEAR AND I
25th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in ECE with 65%. My interest is developed in Embedded field. What should I do other than Masters. Should I opt for 6 months training or for Internship? Which are the best institutes in Bangalore? What about Vector Institute? Where I can get internship in Bangalore? And which is better Training or Internship? My preference is good result at the end of training or internship.
15th February 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

which institute is best institute to join in VLSI training in bengalore and hyderabad
4th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

can some one please suggest me which is the good training institute for Embedded systems. Since i got no job and cant face the torture anymore which i get from my family members. Please do guide me for the good future.
29th November 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do a course like vlsi etc related to b.tech ece.please tell three best institutes in bangaluru,hyderabad and chennai which are having best infrastructure ,imparting good coursework,expert industry faculties and industrial exposure.in case gives 100% placement
26th December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sandeepani institute of embedded system:It is a money sucking institute.they make business in the name of education.don't waste your time.if u have more money and time and u dono wat to to with that,then join here.they will say 4 months as course duration but they ll extend it to atmost an year.in other institute fee is around 40,000 thousand only but here it is around 1 lakh.they won't provide job assistance also.once u join here either u ll kill urself or u ll kill them for joining here.
23rd April 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

hia , i am krishna finished my BE , i wish to apply vlsi course in sandeepani inst. pls anyone suggest me whether it is a good institute or is there some othr inst. in blore better than sandeepani pls frnds suggest me soon
13th January 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

My opinion on Saandeepani,
1) They say that the course is for 4 months, but bastards drag it till 6 months and don't even allow you to attend placements in between.
2) Accepting the system verilog module, 90% of what is thought is from a typical B Tech/BE syllabus, which clearly proves that you will not be learning anythin advanced or new. For VLSI, the modules covered are digital design, analog electronics, FPGA, Verilog, Functional Verification, System Verilog
3) The trainers are extremely lazy, and just teaching for the sake of money. These idiots make you sit there from 9:00 to 6:00 every day, and they only take class for a few hours (primarily before lunch break). Post lunch break, they don't even show there faces, and half the time we are sitting there doing nothing.
4) They keep showing off about there students getting placed. However, I am warning you that most of the companies that visit there are hiring only for INTERSHIP AND NOT FULL-TIME POSITION, and the package they are paying is not even Rs 20,000 per month. I mean after spending 4 years to get an engineering degree and on top of that investing nearly Rs 100000 on this course, due you think it's worth to work for such a less amount. Also, an internship means that you may not get placed as a full-time position in this company. An incident like this happened with my friend where he was offered an internship, but not offered a full-time position.
5) These are just view from my perspective, and I cannot stop you from joining this institute. But I can definitely tell you, make a choice before joining as you may need to waste lot of precious time. There are multiple jobs off campus (BPO, IP, Management, Software) where the future is more. So, make a wise decision.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?