12th November 2016, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue fashion Designing course from SRM University but I am not sure that SRM University provide Fashion Designing course or not. I want to know more about the course and the University. Please tell me about the the qualification required and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  4. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  6. What is the fee requirement to join engineering in SRM university? What is the fee structure for joining MBBS?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  9. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  10. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  11. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  12. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  14. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  15. What are the qualification required to do MBA at abroad? what is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  17. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  18. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
13th November 2016, 12:35 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue fashion Designing course from SRM University but I am not sure that SRM University provide Fashion Designing course or not. I want to know more about the course and the University. Please tell me about the the qualification required and the fee structure.

SRM University provide B.sc in Fashion Technology.

SRM university situated in the Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

B.sc in fashion Technology course details.

B.sc in Fashion technology is a 3 years under graduation course. For this course you should required the following education qualification.

^ You should have 12th with 50% of marks in Science stream.

^ You can apply on the basis of entrance exam.
^ You can do this course in following streams.
You can join the accessory designing and fashion designing.
You can join the manufacturing technology of garments.
You can join the leather and garments design and technology.
You can join the textile design and development.
You can also apply in the knitwear design technology.
13th November 2016, 01:04 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, SRM university provides Fashion Designing course to the candidates who have completed 10+2 in any discipline with 50% minimum marks from recognized university. Admission are done on the basis of merit marks obtained in entrance examination.

Duration of the course is for 3 years minimum. The degree it provides to its student is a bachelor degree that is Bachelor in Designing (BDS) course.

The tuition fees that students needs to pay annually is Rs 1,50,000/-

For more details log on to : www.srmuniv.ac.in/
14th May 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

What is the fee structure for fashion designing course in srm university chennai
17th May 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Bba is so hard ha ?in that bba maths also so hard ?iam poor in maths ? I can take bba course or bcom computer?
14th October 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide MSC fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?