23rd April 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualification required to do MBA at abroad? what is the procedure? What is the fee structure?

What are the qualification required to do MBA at abroad? What is the fee structure? What is the procedure to apply? Can someone please provide me the complete details which are required for the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  4. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  5. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  8. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  10. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  12. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  13. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  14. Detailed procedure and qualification required to get job in Infosys of Abroad?
  15. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  16. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  17. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  18. Fee structure of MBA in Power Management course in Abroad?
23rd April 2016, 02:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualification required to do MBA at abroad? what is the procedure? What is the fee structure?

To do MBA in Abroad, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. For getting admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have a valid GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. The fee structure of MBA course is not same in all Abroad Universities. The fee structure of MBA course in Abroad Universities ranges from 10 to 15 lakhs and it may vary depending upon the selection of university you choose for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?