25th January 2012, 08:42 PM
kumari gorsi

When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?

when the exams of mtech will conducted in panjab university,thappar university,pec,punjabi university?
and what will be syllabus of mtech?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  4. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  5. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  7. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  8. Question papers for mtech enterance in panjab university -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  10. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
  11. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  12. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  13. Admission in Thapar University for MCA without having Maths in 12th?
  14. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  15. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  16. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  17. Will i get placed in any company with 72.14% marks in MCA degree? -- [New]
  18. Should I opt for B.Pharma(Panjab University) or B.Tech(CSE) Thapar university? What is the scope in Canada?
8th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?

I want to know sociology chapters on part 1 class B.A final punjabi university 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?