17th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Mamta Mahto

How good is the placement of MCA in SRM Chennai?

how is placement of mca in srm channai.....please tell me how good is it

Related Questions:
  1. How good is the placement of MCA in SRM Chennai?
  2. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  3. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  4. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  5. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  6. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  7. Whether the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College is good? -- [New]
  8. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  9. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  10. Placement scene in SRM Chennai for M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  11. How good are the placements in Hindustan University Chennai?
  12. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  13. Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?
  14. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  15. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  16. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of SRM Chennai?
  17. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
30th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the placement of MCA in SRM Chennai?

is srm university is best for mca
3rd November 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the placement of MCA in SRM Chennai?

how many company is remained fo giving me jobs in mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?