20th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Deepak Biswakarma

Names of the entrance exams for which I am eligible after scoring 66% in 12th?

I have class 12 with 66% this year.
Please tell me the names of enterance exams i am eligible to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies for which I am eligible to apply after scoring 71% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?
  2. Eligibility for RMCAAT MCA with maths in BCA but not in 10+2.
  3. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  4. Can I be eligible for government exam after scoring 85% in 12th
  5. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Engineering entrance exams if secured 45.23% in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  8. Eligible for Bank exams after scoring 48% in 12th and 65% in 1st semester?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  10. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  12. Names of the entrance exams for PG? I have completed MBBS from China
  13. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam being an IT student?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU exam and IES exam after scoring 56.4% in 10th and 62.8% in class 12th
  16. From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?
  17. Am I eligible for entrance test after scoring 52% in 10th and 56% in 12th?
  18. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
21st November 2011, 11:26 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the entrance exams for which I am eligible after scoring 66% in 12th?

Dear Friend

If you are a 12th (PCM) pass out and you want to go for engineering then you
should apply for IIT-JEE, AIEEE and State Engineering Entrance Exam.
For non-engineering career you can go for any one of the following choices.
NDA (for career in Defence)
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. from a good college according to your qualification and interests.
Chartered Accountancy (for a very good career in accounts)
Company Secretary Course/Cost and Work Accounts Course
BBA/BCA/Fashion Technology or anything you like to make a career in.

If you are a 12th (PCB) passed out student and you want to stick to medical stream
then you should apply for NEET-UG for admission to MBBS.
There shall be only one mbbs entrance test in the country from 2012 onwards.
If you want to go for a regular course rather than preparing for MBBS, then
you can go for B.Sc in Biotechnology, or other related Biology stream courses.
You can also make a career in Indian Army through NDA
and C.A./C.S./C.W.A. etc.

If you are 12th (non PCB or non PCM) then you can select almost or the areas
except B.Sc., B.Tech. and MBBS.

If you want information regarding any particular career, please put your qualification
and interests in detail so that we can make you see all best possible career options.
22nd November 2011, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the entrance exams for which I am eligible after scoring 66% in 12th?

I have pass class 12 (Arts) with 66% in this year 2011. Tell me the names of jobs entrance exams with full details which i am eligible to appear with this qualifications?
22nd November 2011, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Biswakarma View Post
I have class 12 with 66% this year.
Please tell me the names of enterance exams i am eligible to appear?
Dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)BPO

2)Lic Agent

3)Defense Job

4)ITI

5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.

6)BANK CLERICAL JOB

7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC

8)Primary School Teacher Jobs.

9)PSC group D exam.

Better option for you to go for Higher study.

All the best
23rd November 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

is bba gives a bright future to a student
29th May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 12TH CLASS I WANT TO GO IN TEACHING LINE WITH SCORING 66.8% IN 12TH CLASS. HOW I CAN GO IN TEACHING LINE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?