9th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad

Respected sir, My question is regarding the course that I can pursue after completing my studies in BDS. I would prefer to pursue PG courses other than Master of Dental Surgery and that too from Higher ranking universities of abroad. List of universities for it

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  2. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad -- [New]
  3. List of Cosmetics or Esthetics courses and universities Abroad? Can I study ENT after BDS?
  4. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  5. List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  7. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  8. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  9. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
10th October 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, My question is regarding the course that I can pursue after completing my studies in BDS. I would prefer to pursue PG courses other than Master of Dental Surgery and that too from Higher ranking universities of abroad. List of universities for it

List of the best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad is given below;

University of Adelaide - Official Website

University of Malaya - Official Website

University of Sheffield - Official Website

The University of Sydney - Official Website

Cardiff University - Official Website

International Medical University - Official Website

Virginia Commonwealth University - Official Website

Western University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?