29th November 2010, 07:56 PM
vinayak29j

Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?

hey guys i have done completed my bca and now persuing my mba . Was my decission correct ?and please i want to know what are the opportunities after completing my mba? suggest please?

2nd December 2010, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?

By completing the bachelors in computer application you have attained a qualification in the computer application side. An MBA is undertaken by anyone who is interest in more of management role. So you can pursue a career in the field computers but in the management role.
4th December 2010, 11:02 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak29j View Post
hey guys i have done completed my bca and now persuing my mba . Was my decission correct ?and please i want to know what are the opportunities after completing my mba? suggest please?
Dear friend,
Your decission is absolutely correct.
After MBA you will get a high profile and high salaried job...
30th December 2010, 07:22 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak29j View Post
If you are pursuing MBA from IIM or ISB then your option of choosing MBA is really good and it is appreciable.

Because not all MBA expect those from ISB and IIM's are getting good salaries.

All the people who has done MBA from other colleges are earning not more than 20,000.

If you have excelled in the same field of Computer applications it might have been good because, you can be recruited in top IT industries like Infosys, TCS, Wipro etc if your profile is good.

All the Best!
31st December 2010, 06:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

i think, if you are interested to work with your compter field then you must do MCA.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs, then MCA & then after MTech is compulsary.

but if you are not interested to work in your BCA field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required.

all the best........
1st January 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom and thinking to study Ma in Economics. Is my decision correct? And what opportunities will i have?
2nd January 2011, 10:48 PM
saswata06

Yes MBA is a good carrier option for you.So don't worry and concentrate on your studies.Best of luck!
2nd January 2011, 11:09 PM
niranjanscorpio1988

hi friend
today MBA is one of the top most field so you need not to worry and what you did is absolutely right. lot of companies are offering salaries greater than what they offer for engineering and MCA students. compared to engineering it is much professional and dignified. so now your work is to give your best and definitely you would have bright career in near future...........
good luck........
16th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i think MBA is the best solution for all the BCA holders......because MBA gives u a good salary....and good position...
17th January 2011, 04:04 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

After BCA, you are doing MBA, your decision is correct.

MBA is a better course for your future & career.

After completing MBA you get better job and handsome salary in multinational organisation.

So proceed on your studies.........Good Luck
17th January 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing bca 3rd sem ip university can i do mba in hr or marketing? plz tell me
28th March 2011, 03:49 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
i think, if you are interested to work with your compter field then you must do MCA.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs, then MCA & then after MTech is compulsary.

but if you are not interested to work in your BCA field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required.

Thanks
2nd June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA (73.5%) and thinking to study MBA in IT. Is my decision correct? And what opportunities will i have?
8th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i am doing plain ba. After it i am planing to do mba from iim. Is my dision is right.
26th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Muditaga

It is not the correct decision.
You choose BCA as your graduation i.e a computer field so you need to become a master in that field. Choosing MBA your field is now different and you have to start from the bottom floor but if you choose MCA you have to start from mid to came at top.
1st October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing my bca .i m so confused plz help me.MBA OR MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?