15th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?

hellooo....This year Im finished BCA and waiting for result..... I think next will choose MBA ....That is correct decision ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  2. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  3. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA course?
  5. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA?
  6. Which course is a best choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA having interest in Management sector?
  7. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA course after completion of BCA being a girl?
  8. Which course is better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  9. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  10. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  11. Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What courses to do after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial for me of doing MBA course after completion of BCA? Which domain should I opt for in MBA course?
  15. Which course is better choice between MBA and MCA?
  16. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  17. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
15th May 2012, 01:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?

Hi dear............
As you have finished you BCA then it will be better to choose MCA as this is your own line , no problem if you want to change your stream then you can go MBA which is for two years...
The details of MBA course are as follows........

For this you have to apply for Entrance exam in CAT, MAT, XAT you can apply in state jee exam.

The details eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows......

The list of best MBA college in India are as follows...........

Good luck...........
6th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?

I have finished bca and i would like to do mba den wat course should i choose in mba???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?