17th November 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?

I am a plus two student in computer science. I have a great interest in joining bca. I want to know about the scope of BCA course. Also is it good to do MBA after completing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  2. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  3. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  4. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA course after completion of BCA being a girl?
  5. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  6. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  8. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  9. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  11. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  12. Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?
  13. List of top 10 colleges for BCA? What is the current scope in BCA?
  14. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course?
  16. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA?
  17. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?
18th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a plus two student in computer science. I have a great interest in joining bca. I want to know about the scope of BCA course. Also is it good to do MBA after completing this course?
There is good scope available for BCA course. After completing BCA, you can seek employment in public and private sectors, banking, insurance, accounting, stock markets, e-commerce and marketing. You can also make your career in Teaching jobs in universities and colleges. You can also find job opportunities in the IT sector in which BCA can help. You can find job opportunity in both large and small software development organizations as well as hardware companies.

Obsessively, it is not a good choice to do MBA after BCA. Since, both the MBA and BCA are different field. However, if you are interested to make your career in Management or Business field, then you can apply for MBA after BCA.
18th November 2015, 09:24 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?

BCA has vast job opportunities:

You can go for higher studies after BCA like MCA.

After completion of BCA you can apply in these companies:

Wipro
Infotech
TCS
Siemens Communication

You can also apply in IT sector and Banking.

MBA is very food option but for that you have to appear exams like CAT, XAT etc. to get admission in good Colleges.
18th November 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BCA is for those who want to enter IT and software field. Doing MBA is not a good option if you want to make career in IT domain. Instead you can go for MCA which will help you to get jobs in leading IT companies. After doing MCA you will be eligible for job in top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Google, Tech Mahindra, HCL etc. These companies hire MCA graduates and pay packages are good compared to MBA from a low ranked college. MBA is good when you are able to get admission in top management colleges.

MBA is a good option for any graduate if aim is to enter the management field. Getting admission in a top reputed institute is necessary if you want high packages after completion.
19th November 2015, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the scopes of BCA course, kindly have a look at it.

I would however, like to suggest you to go for MCA course after completion of your BCA as it will be more helpful for you in your future as it lies in the same field of studies which you will be doing in graduation.

Higher studies options after completion of BCA:

. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications

. Post Graduate Programme in Corporate Studies (PGPCS)

. MBA in Information Technology

Some certification courses available after competion of BCA course:

. Aptech Certified Computer Professional (ACCP)

. Arena Animation Pro

. Arena’s Graphics & Web Design (GWD)

. CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate)

. Certificate in Wireless and Mobile Technology

. Game Modeling 101 using Autodesk 3ds max

. G-CAT Pro

. Hardware and Networking

. HCL Certified Enterprise Engineer (HCE+)

. HCL Certified Software Engineer (HCSE Java Track)

. JCHNP (Jetking Certified Hardware and Networking Professional)

. MCSE, etc

Job prospects after completion of BCA:

After completion of BCA course, you can opt for jobs in both private and public sectors as well.

Private sector:

You can apply for jobs in some of the private sectors like;

> TCS

> CTS

> WIPRO

> Mahendra tech

> Infosys

> HCL, etc

Public Sector:

There are also many public sector jobs that a BCA graduate can apply for;

> Banking sector

> SSC

> Navy

> Army

> Police

> UPSC

> School teacher, etc.
22nd December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering now I can't understand wat to do next so pls help me out
1st July 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply in defence job like army,navy,air force,etc, After BCA? and how can we apply for such jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?