29th November 2011, 01:00 AM
karthikbalaji27

In which domain should I do my final year project in MCA?

Hi,I ding MY Final Year Mca.
Need to do final year project.
In which domain and language can do project.
I interested in .net n web service domain.It havin future or need to change ah?
Pls Help me out from this n in need of this.

29th November 2011, 01:10 PM
baggam

Default Re: In which domain should I do my final year project in MCA?

it is very nice to see this post , because it is a common question what every final yr candidate will have . when we ask what is ur area of intrest ? obviously answer will be ??????.
Intrested coding area? again answer for this also ..??????

First of all i want to say onething. Project is introduced for MCA students to make them industry ready i.e they should be ready to work. For this reason only they are left out for 1 complete semester and said project should be an individual projects.

As a fresher you should not be rigid to any coding language or domain. always u should be flexible.

Learn to work on different area more on opensources like LINUX,SUN technologies,PHP MYSQL are some of the most popular which one fresher should expose of before they are going for project.

Developing small projects of your idea in different domains will make you to understand language and its flexibility to solve problems. This is what the major requirement what u should fulfill.

At the same time be confident in any area of coding where u can do anything. learning language in college/Institute is only 20%..development of any project will give u the remaining 30% . when u go a head on your own will make you industry ready. This required lot of courage and inspiration..

Go a head take a challage of ur own idea and develop ..

All the best.
19th December 2011, 12:20 PM
praba424

hi im praba i m pursuing it final year ....
i wana know which domain is the best do the project?
19th December 2011, 12:21 PM
praba424

hi i m praba doing final year it.anybody tell which domain is the best do the final year project?????????????????
5th January 2012, 09:47 AM
manishkumarkush

Thumbs up Re: In which domain should I do my final year project in MCA?

Hello.

Networking is Best for your project.

Because if you do not know programing but you know how to use any software then you should prefer networing project.
you can use NS2(network simulator 2), opnet
http://www.opnet.com/
download free of cost and make a best and huge project.. and secure good marks.

All the best...
10th August 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

which is the easiest domain for final year mca....i do codings on all programming languages like c,c ,java,html,jscript,c# .net and vb.net moderately..back end oracle and sql little..which should be my area of domain......pls help...i m nt a gd programmer
3rd September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

HI AM VIJAY. NOW I AM STUDYING MCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO DO PROJECT,PLS CAN YOU HELP ME WHICH DOMAIN IS BETTER..I THINK TO DO PROJECT FROM NETWORKING , PLS KINDLY HELP ME WAT TO DO
28th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

hi dude i have a plan to do my MCA project uisng .NET (c#) and backend sql server in the topic
Laboratory management i.e making a software for clinical lab and to satisfy there needs...is it worthful...
28th September 2012, 06:38 PM
tvidyasagar82

it is very nice to see this post , because it is a common question what every final yr candidate will have . when we ask what is ur area of intrest ? obviously answer will be ??????.
Intrested coding area? again answer for this also ..??????

First of all i want to say onething. Project is introduced for MCA students to make them industry ready i.e they should be ready to work. For this reason only they are left out for 1 complete semester and said project should be an individual projects.

As a fresher you should not be rigid to any coding language or domain. always u should be flexible.

Learn to work on different area more on opensources like LINUX,SUN technologies,PHP MYSQL are some of the most popular which one fresher should expose of before they are going for project.

Developing small projects of your idea in different domains will make you to understand language and its flexibility to solve problems. This is what the major requirement what u should fulfill.

At the same time be confident in any area of coding where u can do anything. learning language in college/Institute is only 20%..development of any project will give u the remaining 30% . when u go a head on your own will make you industry ready. This required lot of courage and inspiration..

Go a head take a challage of ur own idea and develop ..

All the best.
12th January 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

what are the various domains in computer science projects
16th July 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i m also final year mca student , shall do the project in web application or web mining.
16th July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

shall i do the project in web application or web mining, give any suggestion
7th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

is it, project in network security is best?
30th November 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

im fully confused about selecting domain and my programming is not good please suggest me .........
21st March 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what skills should have for a MCA fresher to do a Final year project and to get a job in MNC?
1st July 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year mca student...prject decisions are taken in this time ...anyone can help me to select the language for doing mca project...plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?