24th September 2015, 02:32 PM
Vinitha MCA

Can I do internship project in MCA final year?

Hello sir! i am doing MCA final year. Next sem i have the project. Can i do my project in wipro as a internship training?

8th October 2015, 11:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do internship project in MCA final year?

You have chosen the correct time to delve into project internships. But this internship training is not in your hand. You will have to wait for the company to advertise for it. Generally if the company has a vacancy for internship, then they advertise for the same in the college or university website or in the university notice board. You have to apply for this internship within the time limit that the company specifies in the notice board. After that you will be called for a written test or online examination in the company branch office. Once you clear that examination, you will be called for an interview. Now, in order to make it in the internship, you must clear the interview. Remember that such internships are generally small term. They last until you finish your master degree. Sometimes they might extend for a few months. But if you prove your worth in this short time period, you might even make it as a permanent employee of the company, be it Wipro or iGATE or any other company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?