1st February 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

On which technology to work for MCA final year project?

hello, i' m ayushi agrawal.currently i m in MCA finalyear n nw thei is my interunship so i want to know that on which technology should i do my project so that i get job easily.

3rd February 2015, 01:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: On which technology to work for MCA final year project?

WHICH TECHNOLOGY TO WORK IN FINAL YEAR PROJECT?:

Instead of checking which technology will be good to get job, try to work on the technology which you are interested in. Companies these days wants candidates who are capable of good logical skills. If you take any programming language say C, C++, Java etc only the syntax and usage of structures are different but then the underlying logic lies with the one who develop softwares.

So, try to pick up the programming language which you are comfortable with and work on some usecase which would really fly out as a End to End product that will add more value. Now take for example Whatsapp mobile app. It's just started as a simple chat messenger but one unique feature is that it got mapped with mobile number and people can still chat without mobile network which is not actually a greater idea too but then it eased out things more when compared with Google chat and other chat messengers in market. Try to figure out such kind of solutions and start developing the project on top of it.

First fix on the project idea and then analyze which would be better technology to start the implementation will it be a standalone application in Windows which would require Java, C++ etc or if the idea is more on online side then analyze which web programming language you would take jsp, asp, php etc.. Consult with your class professors and get good overview on that with your project idea!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?