30th December 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

I have done graduation in electronic & communication with aggregate 50%. What are the job opportunites for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  2. Which are the companies of electronics and communication?
  3. What are the various job opportunities available after graduation?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  7. Job opportunities for ECE graduate in eastern part of the country?
  8. Job opportunities in domestic companies of hyderabad for ECE students?
  9. What are the opportunities available for B.E (ECE)?
  10. How to stick to core job opportunities after finishing graduation with 80%
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  12. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  13. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  15. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce? -- [New]
  16. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
  18. What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?
31st December 2010, 12:17 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

You can apply for government jobs,published employment news.Also you can apply in various media center for their broadcasting jobs.
8th February 2011, 07:41 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

Hello friend,

You can go for the JTO exam conducted by BSNL. It is a govt job which offers an ECE engineer the best position in the entry level as a Junior Telecom Officer.

To crack this exam you have to do hard work. Because there is tough competition.
Other than this, you can do jobs on networking and security or even embedded systems if you are interested in these subjects.

Some certified professional courses on these networking fiels can give you extra benefits in your career.
So go out and look for those career enhancements.

Best wishes...
11th February 2011, 12:25 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

There are many options for you to choose after graduation in ECE.

You can choose your career with your own stream i.e make your career with ECE.

Otherwise, you can seek for the software job openings if you have interest to work in the software field.

Get some professional courses on PHP, Oracle, .NET, ASP etc and make good command over software languages and all related to the industry needs.

In the telecommunication field, there is a secure Govt job provided by BSNL company, which is the Junior Telecom Officer post.

A candidate having graduation in ECE with at least 50% marks can apply for this exam.
So you can try this out.

Best of luck!
20th February 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

thank
21st February 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have 76.66% in ssc, 63.33% in Hsc & last year BE 61.8% but my aggregate is 53% then am i eligible to any software company? I have also done s/w testing course.
21st February 2011, 09:35 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in electronic & communication with aggregate 50%. What are the job opportunites for me.

There are many options for you to choose after graduation in ECE

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=294032#ixzz1Ebs3ubob

you have many option in Government job .like uppcl,and other government jobs
11th March 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ankur my graduation is complete with 50% marks m i eligible for govt job and private
12th March 2011, 02:17 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

You have scored 50 % in ECE graduation, therefore you are not eligibile for any government exams because minimum eligibility for all government jobs is: -

1. Pass graduation in any engineering stream or equivalent with minimum 65 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

NOTE: - So you are eligibile only for private jobs.

Good Luck
23rd March 2011, 09:47 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Hi,
You can go for the JTO exam conducted by BSNL. It is a govt job which offers an ECE engineer the best position in the entry level as a Junior Telecom Officer.

To crack this exam you have to do hard work. Because there is tough competition.
Other than this, you can do jobs on networking and security or even embedded systems if you are interested in these subjects.

Some certified professional courses on these networking fiels can give you extra benefits in your career.
So go out and look for those career enhancements.
Thanks.
19th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi this k.manohar reddy completed BTECH in IT of 52% any jobs
4th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Dear,

You have scored 50 % in ECE graduation, therefore you are not eligibile for any government exams because minimum eligibility for all government jobs is: -

1. Pass graduation in any engineering stream or equivalent with minimum 65 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

NOTE: - So you are eligibile only for private jobs.

Good Luck
this is not true after graduation percentage is nt the criteria and u can apply for gov jobs.so all the best..,
13th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have persuied b.tech with an aggregate of 58%...my aim is to get package of 12lac/annum on/before 35,
is there any way so that my dreams can be fulfiled!!!
thanking you!!!!!!!!
24th October 2011, 11:27 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hii friend...here i can help you.........you have very low percentage...you have less chances for getting jobs...........you can try for jobs in BSNL,,,ISRO,,,NTPC etc...........
25th October 2011, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

JOBS AFTER 50% MARKS IN B-TECH(ECE)

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.
25th October 2011, 08:27 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your graduation in ECE with 50% ,then you find job but in percentage that is trouble for you because your percentage is very poor.
Generally most company see candidates have good career or good technical career .

Ok, but do not worry you go for some course like:-

Embedded system
VLSI design
Raddar communication
etc.

Then you find jobs like :-

BSNL
ISRO
DRDO
HAL
IOCL
JINDAL
NALCO
Many Telecom areas

etc.

if you go for Govt. Sector then various fields like:-

IAS
IFS
POSTAL
BANKING
DEFENCE
etc.

So, donot worry about job , BE PATIENCE and
GET WELL JOB VERY SOON..................................
25th October 2011, 09:56 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

Quote:
Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

Most of the companies today need at least 60% aggregate in Graduation so in this regard you are not eligible to get job as a fresher in major private companies but still you can apply for following exams:
  • Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
  • IPS
  • Bank Clerk
  • JTO
  • However if you belong to general category then you are not eligible for Bank PO exam.
  • Apply for some minor companies and get working experiance of atleast 5 to 10 years and then apply for major companies , you will definitely get job.

Since you have got less marks in graduation , i will advice you to go for higher studies like -M.Tech or M.B.A and try to get good marks there to get good job.

Apart from these , since you are an ECE students so you should also do VLSI or Embedded course.

With Regards
rchuahan294
25th October 2011, 12:03 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

First of all you will not be eligible for any Multi National Companies (MNC's) in both on-campussing and off-campussing. So go for the companies which wants 50% eligible criteria. Besides this you can go for different Governmental jobs like BHEL, SAIL, ISRO, BSNL JTO, BHABA, DSP etc.

good luck.
25th October 2011, 12:06 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

First of all you will not be eligible for any Multi National Companies (MNC's) in both on-campussing and off-campussing. So go for the companies which wants 50% eligible criteria. Besides this you can go for different Governmental jobs like BHEL, SAIL, ISRO, BSNL JTO, BHABA, DSP etc.

good luck.
21st May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Done graduation in ECE with 50% : What are the job opportunities available?

Quote:
i done b.tech with 64% which jobs i will get
10th July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir finished my b.tech in ece with 87.5% in sastra university. i want to do mba but as my family needs my financial assistance i need a job what would be the starting salary?
2nd September 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir finished my b.tech in ece with 87.5% in sastra university. i want to do mba but as my family needs my financial assistance i need a job what would be the starting salary?
damn.. with 87% u askin wats is the sal..?
apply for som gud mnc's. 3-4 lacs pakka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?