1st May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?

Sir,

I have passed i.com by 60% marks and my accountancy is really bad. After i.com i have done iti, and now my iti is going to complete. And i have to graduation so can you plz tell me which will be a good subject for a job in future in arts or commerce.

3rd May 2016, 12:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have passed i.com by 60% marks and my accountancy is really bad. After i.com i have done iti, and now my iti is going to complete. And i have to graduation so can you plz tell me which will be a good subject for a job in future in arts or commerce.
The aspirant can choose Commerce stream at Graduation level i.e. B.Com course for getting a job in future. The job opportunities for the commerce Graduates are very high compare to other Graduation courses. The job opportunities in the government and private sector industries for the commerce Graduates are high. Including the small companies they must have an accountant, for which they need a commerce Graduates. So it is always advisable to study the graduation in commerce.
19th December 2017, 10:58 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Just by passing graduation either in arts or commerce, you will not get good jobs.
after passing graduation, you can go for post graduation course like MBA which is a two year post graduation course.

Also you can apply for various govt jobs like
Banks
Income tax
Civil Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?