5th August 2015, 01:14 PM
sathese

Duration of B.Ed course? Scholarship details for B.Ed Education from government colleges?

sir/madam,
I am complete my UG course.I need some details for B.ed education.
How many years are in B.ed education? Then the scholorship details for B.ed education and when the govt B.ed applications are issue please give me the date
Thanking you,

7th August 2015, 12:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course? Scholarship details for B.Ed Education from government colleges?

The duration of the course is 2 years.
The procedure of taking admission in B.ed is very simple. But first of all you should be aware of the eligibility criteria of course. So, its is as follows-

1) The minimum education qualification is graduation from any recognized university of the country.

2) The minimum marks of the candidate in the graduation should be at least 50%.

Clearing this entrance exam only, you will be allowed to take admission in the B.ed course.
As far as the entrance exam is concerned, it will be consisting of-
- English
- GK
- Aptitude
- Teaching skills
etc.

The various scholarship schemes which the students can avail are-

## The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. You can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

## Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

## Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

## Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

## Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
6th July 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course? Scholarship details for B.Ed Education from government colleges?

Salam sir i am from Pakistan i wish i b.ed course study to your country because your learning is good in asia and our country method is not good not give a good learning so i wish i continue b.ed course in your country,
thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?