31st March 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd After Diploma Course? Where to get full details about the course?

Can I Do Bed after Diploma. I had completed diploma in electronics and communiation after SSLC. Can i do Bed Now. And where can i get the full details. Please anser me. I am not sure about the details and I really wanted someone to help me in this.

Thanks!

4th April 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BEd After Diploma Course? Where to get full details about the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I Do Bed after Diploma. I had completed diploma in electronics and communiation after SSLC. Can i do Bed Now. And where can i get the full details. Please anser me. I am not sure about the details and I really wanted someone to help me in this.

Thanks!
Sorry to say that you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing Diploma. Only Graduate students are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Since, you have not complete Graduation so you are not eligible for B.Ed course. However, you may chance to apply for B.Ed if you have completed Graduation. I suggest you to continue your studies by applying for Graduation after Diploma

Graduation is the basic qualification required to undergo the B.Ed. The candidate has to obtain bachelor level degree in any of the areas of Commerce, Accounting, Management, Economics. They have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks from any of recognized university. Most of the Universities carry out entrance exams for the selection purpose. During the admission process the marks obtained in entrance exam and qualifying degree are taken into consideration.
4th April 2015, 06:53 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BEd After Diploma Course? Where to get full details about the course?

The minimum qualification required to enter in to the B.Ed is any bachelor degree like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc..etc. The candidate seeking admission in B.Ed must have completed is inter with 55% and graduation of any Bachelor's degree fro m recognized university. But you have completed your diploma in ECE, it is not equal to any Bachelor's degree. So you cannot do B.Ed after completion of Diploma.
6th April 2015, 08:52 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you completed diploma in Electronics and Communiation Engineering, You are not eligible for B.Ed exam.
The minimum qualificatin required for B.Ed exam is Graduation and Diploma is not equvelant to graduate course.
I will suggest you to go for higher education ( B.Tech or B.E) and after that apply for B.Ed.
8th April 2015, 12:39 PM
kunalroy89

You cannot apply for B.Ed after diploma.
One should have passed graduation with above 50% marks from UGC recognised university to be eligible for B.Ed.
As diploma is not equivalent to Graduate degree,you would not be allowed admission.
9th April 2015, 11:58 AM
poojasingh151

You are not eligible for B.Ed after diploma course. B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education is an Undergraduate professional degree.
Education Qualification:
Candidates should have any Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with at least 50%.
Duration: There are 1 year of duration for pursuing B.Ed.
If you are really interested in pursuing career in teaching field, then i will recommend you to pursue any bachelor degree and then after apply for B.Ed. After that you have to appear in the entrance exam which is held in the month of june - july in various states.
6th January 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years diploma after Sslc . Recently completed ba English in distance education am I eligible for b.ed regular?
4th August 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my ITI course( 2 years) after SSLC and completed my graduation (BCA in correspondence) and secured 64% overall so will I be eligible for BEd course. And especially I am looking out for Bangalore University. Is there any provision for students like can opt with.Please do reply.
4th September 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

If AMIE sec a and sec b pass out candidates got the certificate of graduation from Institution of Engineers India LTD.thencan they do BEd after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?