22nd July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Duration of B.Tech course? Marks required in 12th?

How many years to complete b tech? Exatly how many marks can I scored in 12th? also in mh-cet and AIEEE> after completed b tech,how many years to completed aronautical enng.?

22nd July 2011, 10:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of B.Tech course? Marks required in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years to complete b tech? Exatly how many marks can I scored in 12th? also in mh-cet and AIEEE> after completed b tech,how many years to completed aronautical enng.?
Firstly I have to Inform you that The B.tech Is 4 Year Under Graduate degree course in Engineering.

And to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination With Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the Optional Subjects.

The Admission in B.tech Programme are based on AIEEE/IIT JEE Entrance examination And To apply for AIEEE Examination you need to scored Minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For IIT JEE you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks in PCM Subjects, Final year 12Th candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE examinations, But you can apply for AIEEE Examination Only 3 Times. Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the AIEEE Website.

For IIT JEE Candidates May apply for this examination only 2 times and to apply for this examination you need to scored minimum 60% marks in PCM Subjects And for MH-CET Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with atleast 50% aggregate marks in PCM.

So, If you have scored Minimum 50% marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination as well as MH-CET Examination and If you have scored more than 60% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE Examination and for complete Information please visit the Official websites Of AIEEE, IIT JEE and MH-CET Examination.
22nd July 2011, 11:10 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
B.Tech is a four year graduate degree course.

To apply for this the candidate should have a complete 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secured at least 50-60% marks in their examination.

For this course,there is a various exam like AIEEE/IIT JEE....etc.

For Aieee examination,the candidate should have a complete the 12th from a recognized board with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secure at least 40-50% marks in their examination.The candidate can attempt three time only.

For IIT JEE Examination,the candidate should have a complete the 12th from a recognized board with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secure at least 50-60% marks in their examination.The candidate can attempt two times only.

Any B.Tech course,It will take four year and aeronautical engineering course will also take four year graduation.

Many top institutions offering the aeronautical course and if you want to get admission in top institutions then you should have high marks in your examination.
22nd July 2011, 11:25 PM
sumit2413mittal

Even if you have low marks, we will help you to get your admission in the college of your choice.. Because, we know how important our dreams & our career is..!!

We Have An Excellent Track Record Of Processing Admissions In All The Streams And Branches

Btech-MBA-BBA-LAW-MBBS-LLB-MD-?BD-MDS-BDS-BALLB

FOR ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT / NRI QUOTA

All over India
22nd July 2011, 11:41 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Generally, B.Tech. course is of 4- years and you can get admission in any B.Tech. course by writing for exam such as IIT-JEE, AIEEE, UPTU, BITS-PILANI and many others according to their states. To sit in these exams your minimum eligibility must be intermediate with 60% marks and subjects- physics, chemistry, maths.
For AIEEE you must score minimum 50% marks in 12th.
You must keep in mind that in IIT-JEE you can appear only 2 times i.e., when you are appearing in 12th class and the year after passing 12th class.
In AIEEE, you have only 3-chances i.e., when you are appearing 12th class and the 2 years after passing 12th class.
You can do B.Tech. after completing your B.Sc. also. In that case, you can get admission direct in the 2nd- year of B.Tech. by UPTU exam.
So study in a well manner in 12th class because you can get more help from your syllabus also to crack these exams.
22nd July 2011, 11:57 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

B.tech is a 4 years engineering course...whether it is aeronautical engineering or any other stream.

Educational Criteria:

Only students from the science stream at +2 level are eligible for the Bachelor of Engineering course.

Age limit:

Minimum 17 years...

Admission Procedure:

Admission is done through either on the basis of merit or on the basis of entrance exam...
like AIEEE, IIT JEE, various states common entrance test(CET) etc...

Bachelor of Engineering Degree is one of the toughest Degree's to attain. It is not 'Everybody's Cup of Cake'.

Depending upon the rank you will get the entrance exams, you will get admission in the colleges of India.
23rd July 2011, 12:16 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend, For B.Tech course it is 4 years UG degree course in Engineering field.
It is very scope ful and also most wanted.
In 12th you have score more than 55% . And for engineering you have write entrance like AIEEE and you can opt for colleges through councelling.

Then you can join for Aeronautical engineering.
Best Wishes.
23rd July 2011, 12:19 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

The duration of B.tech course is 4years.. You can join in B.tech through some entrance exams like -IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..

You can appear in this entrance exam after your 12th with Physics, chemistry,Maths..
you should have 45% marks in your 12th, to take admission in engineering.

If you really want to join in engineering then go for these entrance exams..

you can also take some coaching classes to prepare for these type of entrance exam..

All the best..
23rd July 2011, 01:03 AM
umathkavi

B.Tech is an undergraduate course of 4 years.
To give entrance exam of AIEEE you have to obtain atleast 50% marks in 12th class with maths and physics ass your main subjects and a optional subject from Biology/chemistry/computer science etc.

For applying for IIT JEE the requirements of marks in 12th class are higher and that is atleast 60% marks in 12 th class.
23rd July 2011, 06:45 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Duration of B.Tech course? Marks required in 12th?

Dear friend,

The duration of B.Tech/B.E. course is FOUR years.

You can take admission in B.Tech/B.E through IIT/JEE/AIEEE/State CET entrance exams.

To apear in theses entrace exams you need to score 50% marks in PCM in class 12th.

If you are able to crack thesse entrance exam then you will be called for PI/GD session and then you will get admission.

All the best....................
23rd July 2011, 08:40 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi.
Btech is a course of minimum of 4 years.
If one is not able to finish it with in four year he can extend trun maximum of upto six year. If he didn't finish if won't be given his certificate.
The more the mark get better the course and college you will get.
Minimum qualification is getting pass in 12.so you need to get more marks in order to get good college.
In certain states there is entrance exam for getting into btech and AIEEE is a all india level entrance exam
23rd July 2011, 08:40 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

B.TECH course is 4 year course.

For this minimum 50% mark require for 12th.

Then you give the entrance exam of various university or college

like:--

IIT

AIEEE

WBJEE

OJEE

KJEE

KITT

ITER ENTRANCE EXAM
23rd July 2011, 10:34 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Quote:
It is a 4 years course of engineering.

the % requirement for different exams are different

1.For AIEEE the minimum aggregate % in PCM should be 50%

2.for IIT-JEE the minimum aggregate % in PCM should be 60%
23rd July 2011, 01:01 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

To get admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination With Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the Optional Subjects.

The Admission in B.tech Programme are based on AIEEE/IIT JEE Entrance examination And To apply for AIEEE Examination you need to scored Minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
All the best.
23rd July 2011, 02:20 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

The B.tech is 4 Year Graduate degree course in Engineering.for admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination With Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Mathematics.

Physics and maths are compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology are optional you can have any one of the Optional Subjects.

You can take admission in B.Tech based on the exam like AIEEE/IIT JEE/RPET.For IIT JEE you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks in PCM Subjects.IIT entrance exam is top level exam for engineering student.IIT JEE Candidates May apply for this examination only 2 times

To apply for AIEEE Examination you have to scored Minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

To apply for RPET entrance exam you have to scored minimum 45% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

12Th class appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for all these exam. for AIEEE Examination you can apply Only 3 Times. Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the AIEEE Website.

So, If you have scored Minimum 50% marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination as well as MH-CET Examination.
23rd July 2011, 10:20 PM
himanshusinha153

B.tech course is 4 year course
marks require in 12th is minimum 60%
u can do b.tech from -iit,nit's
dere r many deemed universities also like amity,lovely proffesional.etc entrance exam r easy for dese university sumtimes they provide u nice placements also
24th July 2011, 07:33 PM
anil_kumar89

For Aieee examination,the candidate should have a complete the 12th from a recognized
board with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secure at least
40-50% marks in their examination.The candidate can attempt three time only.For IIT
JEE Examination,the candidate should have a complete the 12th from a recognized board
with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secure at least
50-60% marks in their examination.The candidate can attempt two times only.Any
B.Tech course,It will take four year and aeronautical engineering course will also take
four year graduation.Many top institutions offering the aeronautical course and if you
want to get admission in top institutions then you should have high marks in your
examination.
11th September 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Do the diploma student can give the AIEEE/IIT/JEE entrance examination?
23rd May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

how much aggregate is needed in class 12th in pcm for admission in jmi btech?
5th December 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I completed 10th 58%
I .T .I 82%

now i want to do B.tec how can i do b.tec is 12 result is requir to do b.tec or in 10th lavel i tried to do Diploma corse
31st January 2013, 08:44 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

--->>B.Tech stands Bachelor of technology and it is the graduation degree after 12th with non-medical .But you have to first complete your 12th with more than 60% marks then only after you will be eligible for entrance exam for b.tech.

--->>You have to complete your 12th with 60% marks because it is the eligibility criteria for B.TECH.The duration of b.tech course is 4 years (8 semesters) in which you will go for a training in last semester.

--->>There are so many streams of b.tech from which few are:-
1.computer science engineering
2.information technology
3.mechanical engineering
4.civil engineering
5.electrical engineering
6.electronics and communication engineering

etc.

--->>The entrance exam that is held for b.tech course is AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Exam) which is in April.Now the another form of AIEEE begins i.e.JEE main and JEE advance in 2013.

Thank u!!
31st January 2013, 05:18 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
B.tech stands for bachelor of technology.
The course duration of the B.Tech course is 4 years and this is a course after completing which you can become an engineer. The minimum of 60% marks in aggregate marks are required generally by the universities who offer the B.Tech course.
Gud luck
31st January 2013, 11:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
B.Tech is Bachelor of Technology.

B.Tech is 4 year course.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.TECH:-
> Pass graduation with physics and maths and chemistry with minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> Age should be above 17 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For admission in top Engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> B.I.T.S.AT
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> A.M.U-C.ET
> I.P-C.E.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
20th August 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for D conforming i would like become a naval force captain n thats why i want to do B .tech ....... i hv cleared class 12th by bio with the marks above 60%......but here is a confussion tht which category can choose by me for the techniqal post of naval force as like engineer ......... so what can i do for it ....?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?