5th June 2011, 09:48 AM

During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?

I am Rahul ,student of b.tech 3rd year (ece,5th sem).i know about the other course which better for me & done in vacation n im not doing training in vacation,what do you think should i do training in any company or not? thankyou Rahul

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Summer Training after B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in IITs?
  3. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  4. During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?
  5. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  6. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  7. What should an ECE student do in a summer course?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  10. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  13. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs? -- [New]
  17. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
4th September 2011, 03:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?

after third year of B.Tech you must do one training. even for most of the university it is included in the syllabus that you have to do industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech.

so it's better to training from any organization after 3rd year. as you are from electronics and communication engineering branch then you may do training from BSNL, or BHEL or any other electronics or communication related company. there are some private organization also those provide training for engineering student. you may do training from there. but first you should try for training in good government organization. but if you don't get chance to join there training program then try for private organization.

training is also one type of course. so if you do one training then it will cover course as well as you will gain practical knowledge from training program. so join in training program and try to learn practical work from the training.

best of luck.
4th September 2011, 03:55 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?

Sir , for training after 3rd year of b.tech you can contact in the best companies of electronics , heavy electrical such as.

Bhel
bel
bbmb
sjvn
nhpc
isro
lnt infotech
tcs
cognizant
airtel
bsnl.

These companies provide training of 6 months.

Gud luck
4th September 2011, 03:56 PM
anil kumar006

is ece students eligible for microsoft
4th September 2011, 04:48 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?

Hello friend,
After 3rd year during the summer break, you should do a training..
As most of the company asking about about it..
As your branch is ECE your should get your training in these areas only:Like
BSNL
BHEL
other electronics / telecommunication based companies;
you should be confident about all your training, if not possible to remember all the portion then select your strong areas, and study well ...
Get the complete advantage of your Training, as you are spending your money as well as your time also...

~~~~~~~~~~
4th September 2011, 04:53 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: During summer break of B.Tech 3rd year ECE which course and training should I do?

Hello friend,
After 3rd year during the summer break, you should do a training..
As most of the company asking about about it..
As your branch is ECE your should get your training in these areas only:Like
BSNL
BHEL
other electronics / telecommunication based companies;
you should be confident about all your training, if not possible to remember all the portion then select your strong areas, and study well ...
Get the complete advantage of your Training, as you are spending your money as well as your time also...

~~~~~~~~~~
4th September 2011, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1515 View Post
I am Rahul ,student of b.tech 3rd year (ece,5th sem).i know about the other course which better for me & done in vacation n im not doing training in vacation,what do you think should i do training in any company or not? thankyou Rahul
Dear friend,

The best internship for ece student:-

some core company arranged the training programme but it is short term duration 1 months.

1)BSNL
2)INDIAN RAILWAY
3)HP
4)ERICSSION
5)NOKIA
6)WEBEL

After one weeks you have to choose any topics from your syllabus and prepare for the 3 weeks project.

Then they will provide the grade of the certificate.

all the best.
4th September 2011, 06:26 PM
yash448

many industries sort out the selected candidates based upon their any industrial experience especially for freshers ,so you can go for internship in any industry like HCL,DRDO,TCS,BSNL etc.
4th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you want to do a summer training in your summer break, then you can go for it..
You can go for training in courses like-
1.VLSI
2.Embedded system
3.Microcontroller based training
4.communication based training in BSNL
5.Signal processing in Railways.
6.Networking
These the short tern courses is much beneficial..
So, go for training in any of these field..
All the best.
5th September 2011, 11:21 AM
rakeshkrv

u should have to go dor the training
better take internship in some company like DRDL or any good company.it will help u after completion of college.
5th September 2011, 12:07 PM

Better you can prepare for your gate exam and also prepare for your competative exams like Bsnl, bhel, DRDO....
Also work in your project area also....Lot of opportunities in field like Matlab and psim
5th September 2011, 07:39 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

[QUOTE=1515;726636]by the end of the 3rd yeas..it is a compulsion for all students to have done their training from a company or any institute..for this purpose..some marks/credits are also reserved at the end of 3rd year and during placement also,they wil see whether you have done your training or not
These are some of the course you can join
1)Telecommunications-the most upcoming branch in the market
2)VLSI- Chip designing
3)Electronics
go for the branch..whichever you are interested in making your career
6th September 2011, 12:51 AM
saugata2008

Of course you can do a summer training during the vacation.
The are so many companies who arrange training programs for 1 month like-

1.BSNL
2.Ericssion
3.BHEL
4.Nokia
5.DRDO
6.DSP
7.Railway

But for that a no objection certificate is required from college .So talk to Training and placement officer about the certificate . You have to submit the certificate to the company .

Thank you
31st January 2012, 10:20 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1515 View Post
Hi,

For summer training better to go for Gate if you are intereted in core companies...

If you want to go for the software then go for languages such as .net,java,oracle.......etc

all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?