22nd January 2011, 06:28 PM

Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

i m a 3rd year btech student,Electronics and Communication branch.i wish to do summer internship in a reputated company like tcs,cts kindly guide me.

1. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  6. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  8. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  10. What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE?
  16. What is summer training? List of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar? -- [New]
  17. Summer Training after B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in IITs?
  18. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
23rd January 2011, 05:44 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

There are various campanies which offers summer training.In some companies you need to pay to get training while in some you dont want to paid.Check the link below for summer training companies ad process.

http://www.summertrainings.com/
26th January 2011, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

any training center for electonics and communiaction branch?
28th January 2011, 01:57 PM

i want summer training in tcs ..what will ido fr it nd what are the reqirements for this trainning
4th February 2011, 09:07 PM

Sir I am student of b-tech 3rd year and want to do training in TCS please tell me procedure.
11th February 2011, 06:28 PM

i am b.tch bioinformatic of 3rd year from shobhit university want to do summer training from tcs can i apply for it
15th February 2011, 06:01 PM

i m a 3rd yr student of CS branch...i want to do internship or training in TCS,CMC,INFOSIS bhubaneswar...help me out....plzzzzzz
20th February 2011, 12:46 AM

i want summer training in tcs ..what will ido fr it nd what are the reqirements for this trainning
25th February 2011, 09:17 PM

sir,i want to get through the summer internship with TCS............ can u please help me out...?
28th February 2011, 09:36 PM

i am a student of b.tech 3rd year,ece branch and wanted to do training in tcs.how can i apply?
9th March 2011, 12:32 AM

sir i am a student of b.tech 3rd year,cs branch and wanted to do my summer training in TCS.......... how can i apply for it plzz help me.......
9th March 2011, 07:14 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota

There are various campanies which offers summer training.In some companies you need to pay to get training while in some you dont want to paid.Check the link below for summer training companies ad process.

ALL THE BEST
25th March 2011, 03:45 PM

please tell me the procedure of summer training in TCS,INFOSYS,CTS for 3rd yr ece students.please mail me the details on [email protected] early as possible
2nd April 2011, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m a 3rd year btech student,Electronics and Communication branch.i wish to do summer internship in a reputated company like tcs,cts kindly guide me.
i am a BE cse 3rd year student please guide me for summer training.
6th April 2011, 03:36 PM

i m a student of B.E 2nd year,information technology branch.i want to do training in any one tcs,wipro,infosys,cts.so plz tell me what r the requrements for this trainning..my mob no is-9563207791.plzzz help me out.
8th April 2011, 02:12 AM

i m a 3rd year student in CSE. Suppose u have backlogs then the interview procedure continue.
8th April 2011, 11:32 AM

i am b.tech student....my stream is cse....i want to take summer training from tcs....my mobile no 9874450398\8902297260...please help me....
8th April 2011, 08:56 PM
vijaypatel54

8th April 2011, 09:00 PM
kanchanyadav

There are various companies which offer training in summer for project to candidates.

some companies offer
-fee based summer training,
-some offer training on percentage
-and some conduct their entrance for summer training program

To find the names of various companies which offer summer training please visit this link http://www.summertrainings.com/

All the Best...
8th April 2011, 10:34 PM
kartavya99

you can do summer training in these reputed companies. you must have any source or relatives in these companies for security purpose.
11th April 2011, 11:26 PM

Sir I am student of b-tech 3rd year and want to do training in TCS please tell me procedure.
21st April 2011, 04:16 PM
sharivikram

It is very difficult to undergo trainings in CTS, TCS,... But you try small companies. As you belongs to ECE domain try electronics company.
23rd April 2011, 09:23 PM

please tell me the procedure of 6 monts training in TCS,INFOSYS,CTS,HCL,IBM for 3rd yr CSE students.please mail me the details on [email protected] as early as possible
24th May 2011, 04:16 PM

I want to do training in TCS .I am the student of B.tech C.S.E 2nd year
Please mail me details on [email protected]
31st May 2011, 08:39 PM

good electronics company for third year ECE students
8th June 2011, 07:24 PM

sir i m student of mba from delhi in marketing.i want to do training in tcs.please mail me detail on [email protected]
8th June 2011, 11:00 PM

please tell me how can i ragister for summer training in top MNCs like TCS WIPRO INFOSYS etc.......plz help me out....mail me [email protected]
20th June 2011, 01:33 AM

please let me know the procedure for summer training at tcs lucknow. i am a 3rd year engg. student and am keen to pursue summer intenship at tcs lucknow. kindly send me the procedure of application and other requirements.
mail me at [email protected]
7th July 2011, 10:16 PM

Hello..i m a 3rd year student from cse branch n wants to do internship from tcs mumbai...cn u help me out please....
2nd September 2011, 08:40 PM

i need tranning in softwere testing in big mnc company wit 100% placement call me for tranning my no is 07206192729 and my email id is :- [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 06:38 PM

respected sir,
i am student of Punjabi university jalandhar in final year.(ece)
please tell me best company for 6 month training in Chandigarh.
i also want to confirm that is there any center of company in Chandigarh.
13th March 2012, 10:08 PM

respected sir,
i am doing msc computer science from banaras hindu university and i want to do internship for 2 months.can u tell me about programs run by tcs or cts in this matter.
22nd April 2012, 09:45 PM

can u tell me please name of the companies where summer internship can be done in Kolkata?
9th August 2012, 12:18 PM

please let me know the procedure for summer training at tcs kolkata. i am a 3rd year cse engg. student and am keen to pursue summer intenship at tcs kolkata. kindly send me the procedure of application and other requirements.
mail me at [email protected]
9th August 2012, 08:36 PM

i am a student of b.tech 3rd year,ece branch and wanted to do training in tcs.how can i apply please help me

detail on [email protected]
mb.nu 9592957190
4th September 2012, 03:52 PM
shadab879

It is nice oppurtunity to do a training from a reputed company. It gives you an edge over the other candidate.
You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for ECE students are:

BSNL
MTNL

TCS
ALL INDIA RADIO
BHEL

NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAYS

You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement. Best of luck.
9th March 2013, 11:54 AM

Hello..i m a 3rd year student from cse branch n wants to do internship from kolkatta and delhi...cn u help me out please....
detail
mob no- 919040609316
1st June 2013, 12:27 AM
amit89itbhu

TCS, and CTS are private firm
Its difficult for them to allot any mentor for trainee as their main motto is to make profit and they cant waste their human resource time.

Thus, weather private or government company, try to push your CV through any contact/friend etc working at good post in these companies. It often helps

12th April 2014, 01:59 AM

I have to submit my CV for internship in TCS Kolkta. Please get me know what are the process I have to follow so
that I may apply for the summer intership in this company.
5th June 2015, 05:02 PM

sir, I have completed my 2nd b.tech ece . are there any internships for us in tcs hyderabad for june-2015