7th April 2013, 01:39 AM
Vishvidh

Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?

Is it easy to get into MBBS by studying in CBSE or State board? To compete for All India Medical entrance NEET, CBSE looks like a better option. But I want to study in Chennai. Please help.

10th April 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?

what is the mark required in NEET to join government college
12th June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in medical college if i study state syllabus and without going for entrance coaching?
13th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72.49%in neet ug for mbbs can i get admission in any goverment college of jharkhand
28th March 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

sir for becoming doctor from which board should I go to score more in entrance exams and can help me in future - cbse board or state board.
14th May 2015, 07:06 PM
Dr.Anushya Anirudh

It is always better to go with cbse as u have a different views and u get indulged in smart learning. I finished by12th cbse in 2007 . the, did my mbbs degree and was selected and then did my courses to beocme a psychologist whihc goes for 5 yrs and now its my final yr and i have already got a job and have the form in my hand .. once, this yr i sover .. i will go with my job.. to become a dr., u shld do lot of hard working and shld have lot of interest with practical application.
27th October 2019, 10:31 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It is better to study from CBSC board as the syllabus for the entrance exam is the same as CBSC board
If you study from state board you will still have to study in deep again the CBSC Syllabus
On the basis of the merit scored in NEET exam you will be able to get admission ,so you can get admission anywhere in the world
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?