16th December 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to study between Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary course?

Hello, I am presently in my 12th from Commerce stream and I would like to do a professional course like Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary. However, I am bot confuse about which to opt between CA and CS. Which would be more easy and which has more scope and job opportunities?

20th July 2020, 01:46 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which is easy to study between Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary course?

You have to be specific in which curse you want to pursue in future.
If you good enough in practical subjects like Accountancy, Taxation,etc then you must go for Chartered Accountancy course.
And if you have a strong knowledge in theoretical aspects the you must go for Company Secretary Course.
Company Secretary Course is bit easy as compared to Chartered Accountancy Course. The duration is also less as compared to CA course.
CA & CS both has a wider scope.
Chartered Accountant works in Finance, Taxation, & Audit Matters.
Company Secretary works in decision matters of the Company.
24th July 2020, 10:52 PM
sarique111

Lightbulb Re: Which is easy to study between Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary course?

Basically in Chartered Accountancy most subject are practical base,then if you have a good knowledge in practical subjects like Accountancy, Taxation,costing etc then you must opt for Chartered Accountancy course.

But in Company Secretary Course if you have a strong knowledge in theoretical aspects the you must opt for Company Secretary Course.

Company Secretary Course is little bit easy as compared to Chartered Accountancy Course.

Chartered Accountant works in Finance,Taxation,Audit Matters etc. .
Company Secretary works in decision making of the Company.

Job opportunities in CA much higher than CS. . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?