9th September 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for Indian Economic Service after doing Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary Course

Hi!I am in final stage of Chartered Accountancy and company secretary course but want to appear for Indian Economic Service in future.So,kindly guide me which PG course should I pursue in Economics to be eligible for above exam and how can the qualification of CA/CS help me in above field.

9th July 2014, 01:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for Indian Economic Service after doing Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!I am in final stage of Chartered Accountancy and company secretary course but want to appear for Indian Economic Service in future.So,kindly guide me which PG course should I pursue in Economics to be eligible for above exam and how can the qualification of CA/CS help me in above field.
Indian Economic Services Examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete Post graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics course from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

If you have completed PG in Economics then you are eligible for Indian Economic Service exam.

There are two parts of the entrance exam.

Part 1

Written Exam

General English - 100 marks

General Studies - 100 marks

General Economics-I - 200 marks

General Economics-II - 200 marks

General Economics-III - 200 marks

General Economics - 200 marks

Second part would be Interview for Personality test of 200 marks.

For more details about Indian Economic Services exam , click on the link http://www.upsc.gov.in

22nd January 2021, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear for Indian Economic Service after doing Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary Course

I am final year student of company secretary course but want to appear for the Indian economic services so m I eligible for this post by cs course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?