11th June 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

ECE or CSE, which one has less content in term of Physics application in course content?

I am Himanshu Aggarwal. I passed 12th board exam in this year. I am weak in Physics and also got less marks in board results. However, I want to do Engineering and my question is which is better among and will be best for weak student like me among ECE or CSE?

13th June 2018, 11:53 PM
perthc

Default Re: ECE or CSE, which one has less content in term of Physics application in course content?

Hi,

In terms of content of Physics application if compared between ECE or CSE, you will find less in CSE.

But remember that in the first year(in first and second semester) it will have some subjects like Chemistry,Calculus,Mechanics of Solids ,etc.After you complete the first year, core Computer subjects will follow.

They are mentioned in below :-

Computer Organization
Data Communication
Computer Peripherals Workshop
Probability Statistics and Numerical Analysis
Theory of Computation
Database Management Systems
Computer Networks
Operating Systems
Web designing
JAVA
Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Artificial Intelligence
Compiler Construction
Object Oriented Programming
Digital Systems
Basic Electronics
7th August 2019, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ECE or CSE, which one has less content in term of Physics application in course content?

Hi friends I'm Vijay studying Inter 2nd year and
I have less knowledge at physics and calculus and now can I take Cse as my career
Can you suggest me a better solution for my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?