17th February 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?

Hi, i am doing BCA and working in a content development company. But a little confused for my long term career. Please suggest either i have to go for higher studies or continue in the same way.

Related Questions:
  1. How to shift my career to finance software development company? -- [New]
  2. Career options after BCA? Which course is in demand after BCA?
  3. Cutoff list of BDS, B.Pharm colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  6. Career in research and development? Jobs in research and development department of private companies?
  7. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  8. Which company provides good working environment? I am a M.Tech student studying CSE
  9. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  10. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  11. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  12. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  13. Which is the best branch in engineering in future?
  14. I have completed BCA then what do i do now?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  16. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  17. Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?
  18. How to do PhD in IISC or IIT?
17th February 2011, 10:33 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?

If u wait for more opportunity to work in multinational company so definately go for higher study....... like MCA or MBA
17th February 2011, 10:48 AM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?

u can do mba or mca depend on u after bca.. for job u choose mba .or for reserch u choose mca..
17th February 2011, 11:00 AM
ravi2006

Hi,
Of course, go for higher studies. Opportunities are immense. You can do MCA, MSc.IT, and many other professional degrees. You will certainly get a good job after that and your valuation will improve in market. Market today is very competitive and just doing a BCA will not benefit you in the long run.

Thanks.
17th February 2011, 05:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your BCA Course and if you are working in some company And if you are interested in further study, then I will suggest you, just go for Higher study.

Because after completing BCA, you can not find good jobs with high salary pacakage.

And if you have got the job, then you can not get any promotion. So, its better, to go for Master degree course, if you really want to make your future bright.

Because after completing your Master degree, you will definitely get good jobs in future. So, i will suggest you Just do MCA course after completing BCA. Because you are form Computer field Background, then MCA course is best for you. So, please get admission in some top colleges to complete you Master degree course, And then definitely you will get good jobs in IT companies.

So, if you are doing jobs in any company and interested in furthur study, then MCA is best course for you. So dont think, just go with higher studies, it will definitely gives you benefits in future. So, please think seriously, if you are interested then please go with higher study, after completing your master degree course, you will get good jobs in future.
17th February 2011, 06:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Right now, don't leave your job...
stick to it, but at the same do a correspondence course in MCA.
it will be helpful.
but don't think about leaving the job.
all the best.
17th February 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am doing BCA and working in a content development company. But a little confused for my long term career. Please suggest either i have to go for higher studies or continue in the same way.
you have concentrate on ur studies and u have a bright future by completing MBA or MCA.
17th February 2011, 08:55 PM
rekha.gupta

Il suggest u 2 go for MCA from IGNOU. it is a mode of distant education,it is a 3yr master degree course,nd semester wise addmisn and xams wil b held. and in MNC it'l be treated as B.tech
and ul b get a good pakage
10th March 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

if i do bca and after mca in india but wanted to earn in uk how much could i earn
10th March 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

if i do bca and after mca in india but earn in uk how much could i earn
30th April 2011, 11:42 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?

After BCA you can do MCA which gives you a good opportunity for good job......... after MCA you will get a good job in software companies.........
9th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what i do after BE in information technology. is it have any sure way to make my job?
12th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I had done B.C.A..Now I am selected in Infosys as a T.S.O..But I am interested in development.please advise me what can i do after bca .tso experience count in development or not.please reply.....
20th January 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i m BCA passed student and now i m pursuing MCA( 3rd sem )from IGNOU ,,MCA from IGNOU is good for me or not sir ????I want a good job after MCA so plz suggest me what can i do to get a good job infuture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?