13th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to write a synopsis?

I was given a project to design a product line for infants/toddlers. This project included research work about the products in market, poses sketched for the final sheet, a story board on a specific theme (mine was dreamland), sketches of the product you have chosen and a board displaying the color palette of your collection. I have completed this process and have designed my product. Now we have to write a synopsis on this project. What should i write and focus on? What details I should add?

14th December 2015, 11:15 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How to write a synopsis?

To go for synopsis you must collect all the content that are evolved. After collecting all the content you must sort out the content on the basis of their priority that is their order. then try to figure out inference for each and every module. Finally jot down the summary.
15th December 2015, 10:23 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to write a synopsis?

To create a synopsis you need to validate all the procedures as well as steps followed in the documentation. Peron who were involved in throughout your documentation, roles of the person in different fields. After gathering all the data you need to summarize the documentation accordingly and in this way your synopsis will be ready.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?