2nd January 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?

I am a degree holder in M.Sc. in Home Science and had topped in DBRA University Agra and was awarded by the President of India on 5th December 2017. I am seeking job in Extension, Development and Communication. It may be Child Development or Women Empowerment. How to apply for Project Officer in any of these areas?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  4. Structure of PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of child development project officer after doing BSc Nursing?
  6. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  7. Scope of studying Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development? -- [New]
  8. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  11. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development student?
  12. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  13. Details about Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course held from Community Medicine? Eligibility criteria, fees and scope of this course in India?
  14. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  15. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  17. TNPSC Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the CDPO syllabus?
6th January 2018, 01:25 PM
perthc

Default Re: How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?

Hi,

To apply for Project Officer in Areas like Child development or Women Empowerment,you can check several states vacancy for the post.

For example in Telegana State Public Service Commission:Hyderabad notification-->

You can visit www.tspsc.gov.in for the post of Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer.

==>You have to apply via online.

==>The exam is objective type.

==>No of vacancies are 68.

==>Age restriction is between 18- 44.

==>Salary is about 35,120 - 87,130.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?