12th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my MSC CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND CHILD NUTRITION COURSE I WANTED TO WORK IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR IN MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT . IS THERE ANY EXAM FOR THIS JOB HOW TO APPLY WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS POST .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  2. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  3. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  4. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  5. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  6. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  7. Previous 10 years Karnataka Women and Child Development Supervisor exam model question papers -- [New]
  8. Government jobs available for textile engineers?
  9. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development
  10. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  11. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?
  12. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  13. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
  15. Which are the government sector exams after B.E IT?
  16. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  17. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  18. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2016, 05:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?

To get the job in Ministry of Women & Child Development you must give exam & then face interview. Most the time they recruit on deputation basis. But they give notification for the exam but a candidate who is applying for that must possess at least 5- 8 years of experience. For more update visit their official website & also buy employment news. This paper will give you details of government exams. Below I have attached the notification for your reference.
31st January 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?

Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear? please send to my email Id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?