2nd December 2019, 12:37 PM
Posts: n/a

Educational qualification required for TRB Lecturer in Computer Science?

Hi, I have completed B.Tech in Information Technology followed by ME in Computer Science. Now, am I eligible for Computer Science vacancy position TRB Lecturer for Polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology, which is better to study in B.Tech? 4 19th February 2015 09:58 PM
Can I apply for M.Tech in computer science after completing b.Tech in Information Technology 2 30th April 2013 04:49 PM
Should I choose B.Tech computer science or B.Tech Information Technology? I have scored 73.6% in CBSE exam 1 26th September 2012 06:54 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: