13th February 2017, 09:55 AM
dullasai

Percentage required in ICAR to get direct admission in AP Colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture?

Hello sir, I am OBC candidate and want to study B.Sc Agriculture. How much percentage should I do in ICAR to get direct admission in AP Colleges this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th for direct admission in ICAR Institutions? What is the admission fee of ICAR?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR?
  5. B.Sc in Agriculture in good college after being disqualified in ICAR?
  6. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  7. Can I get admission in ICAR colleges after doing BSc Ag from non ICAR college? -- [New]
  8. How to study of ICAR after bachelor degree of BSc Agriculture?
  9. Recognised colleges in West Bengal for direct admission in B.Sc (Agriculture)? By paying how much donation can I get a direct admission in Renowed college?
  10. Career opportunities in Public and Private sectors after M.Sc(Food Science) course? Should I study this course in ICAR accredited college being an Agriculture graduate? Top colleges for this course?
  11. Question papers of ICARUG exam?
  12. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  14. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  15. How to get seat in ICAR Delhi?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  17. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  18. Is admission possible in M.Sc from ICAR recognized college, if done B.Sc Ag from a non- ICAR college?
28th December 2017, 05:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in ICAR to get direct admission in AP Colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Agriculture:

1. You must have done 12th with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 10+2 is required.

2. After that you need to apply for examination of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.

ICAR conducts All India Entrance exam for Admission. In this exam, you should aim to score at least 65% marks or total marks for having chances of admission in top AP colleges of agriculture.
29th December 2017, 10:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in ICAR to get direct admission in AP Colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture?

You must get 65% marks or more of the total marks of ICAR to get direct admission in AP colleges to study B.Sc in Agriculture.
11th June 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission by payment? In icar colleges? If yes how much to pay?
22nd October 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 31264 rank in emacet can I get seat in icar agricultural college in ap and my categoy is oc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?